Invisible

by michael

Artwork: michael

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Invisible

by

Artwork: michael

  • Joined May 2017
  • Published Books 1

Episode 1:How It All Began

“Come to me at 19:00″ said Jhon for his friends Alona and Danny.”What do you think we will do at John’s house?” asked Danny ”I don’t know” said Alona. Suddnly the clouds became dark and grey. The street looked very abandoned. ” Don’t you think that it looks very strange?” asked Alona ”Yes” said Danny. The cold, dark wind blowed on their faces and they felt very strange. And than they heard a shrill scream from an old house. The children quickly wanted to find out what happened, so they went into that old house. Suddenly they saw a little girl holding her knees and looked abandoned and upset . They asked her ”What happend?” the girl could hardly say a word, but after few moments she told them quietly ”The invisible man”, then she point on the black door of her house and shouted ”Go away!”. They ran from her house in a bad feeling about the her. Before they go to John’s house danny write the address of the house.

2
Invisible by michael - Illustrated by michael  - Ourboox.com

Episode 2:The Adventure Begin

When Danny and Alona went to John’s house. They told to him about the scream and the girl. John was very suprized and he said ”We must to solve the mystery but, we need to get more information about this man”. They worked in order to find more information for 2 weeks. Danny looked on his friends and asked ” Did you find out who did all the crimes?” ”No” said Alona ”Maybe we should go to the street and find clues about him” sais Danny. After that they saw outside a follow trail behind John’s house. John said ”Danny go to the black, old house of the girl, Alona go on the street and find things I go from the follow trail”.

4
Invisible by michael - Illustrated by michael  - Ourboox.com

Episode 3:The Clues

Three hours later the group met at John’s house. Alona brought some notes with numbers and letters on them. ”That’s the ABC code” said Alona, ”I found tools and a list of people’s names from the street” said John.” Where is Danny? he needed to be here already ” Alona was panicked but after few minutes Danny came with a heavy bag. ” There are documents of prior years and a tape that i found on the attic”. ”Let’s hear what’s on this old tape recorder”, John said.

6

Episode 4:The Story Of The Mystery Man

When they played the tape recorder, they heard an adult who told about his life in the town but one day he told about the invisible man who entered his house when he was 8 years old and murdered his parents. since then he lived in fear. The man in the tape knew about the man. He said that at first they were good friends,he woked in design of buildings and shrubs and was a happy and funny man but in 1987 something happend to him. “He lost his mind and also had criminal creepy thoughts. He started to act like a crazy man. He killed a lot of people and the last time I heard him he muttered something in an incomprehensible language and left a note with a strange script and since then he has entered other people’s homes and has been terrorizing them and murdering them”. After this sentence, the tape recorder stoped playing.

7
Invisible by michael - Illustrated by michael  - Ourboox.com

Episode 5:The Meeting

At the end of the tape recorder, there was a long scream and the older man called for help. The children were shocked after hearing the tape. ”Wow I can not believe that the Invisible Man was once a good man and became a crazy man” Danny said. ”Well let’s unfold the notes” said Alona. After the group had broken the notes they sew the sentence:” I was the one who shed the blood”. Suddenly, the tape recorder became smaller… and smaller until it disappired into a black sand. ”It seem very strange doesn’t it?” John asked. Danny and Alona nodded. From thet strange sand a black creature that looked like a man without a face got out slowly. When they saw him they were tranbling from fear.

9
Invisible by michael - Illustrated by michael  - Ourboox.com

Episode 6:The Basement

The man told them, “I am the great man of blood”. Then the man kidnapped Danny. Danny screamed very loud and his friends run after the invisible man. They ran as fast as they could and then came to John’s house. They went through his house to a strange, creaking door that John had never seen in his house before. They both went into the door and went down the stairs. On the way they felt blood flow on their feet. They went down and saw another door marked. They were determined to save their good friend Danny so they entered a room with flashing light inside the room and did not see their friend Danny or any of the people the man had kidnapped. The two of them were very worried and then the door slammed and they heard the chuckle of the girl Danny had told them. They did not know what to do and then they discovered they were stuck there forever ….

11
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content