17 Years’ 2000-2016 Solved Papers JIPMER Medical 2017

by williamhawk

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

17 Years’ 2000-2016 Solved Papers JIPMER Medical 2017

  • Joined Apr 2017
  • Published Books 16

The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) conducts the post-graduate medical entrance examination for admission to post-graduate medical programs offered by the institute. This book has been designed for the Medical Entrance Examination conducted for admission to post-graduate medical programs at JIPMER.

This book contains last 17 years’ (2000-2016) solved papers of JIPMER Medical Entrance Exam which will help the candidates get an insight into the examination pattern of JIPMER Medical Entrance Examination. The questions asked in the previous years’ examinations have been solved in detail with required chemical reactions, tables and diagrams which would help in better comprehension of the concepts on which the questions are based. Authentic and explanatory solutions of the previous years’ questions ensure better and thorough understanding. The previous years’ papers serve as a major tool for understanding the pattern of questions asked in the examination and for practicing the same as well.

As the book contains number of previous years’ solved papers of JIPMER Post-graduate Medical Entrance Exam, it will help in through practice and self-analysis of the level of preparation for the upcoming JIPMER Medical Entrance Exam 2017.

 

 

 

For Blog:Crowdfunding Video

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content