# 24 – Tragedy in Iran by Stephen Pohlmann - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

# 24 – Tragedy in Iran

Helping others to understand Israel - and Israelis to understand others...
  • Joined Sep 2016
  • Published Books 481
2

December 30, 2003

A very sad ending to a messy year – the tragedy in Iran; the destruction of the city of Bam; 23,000 bodies so far discovered.

3

It should not be surprising that the news has hit the headlines here as much as in any foreign media.

After viewing British and American media, I have come to the supposition that Israel is the only country that reported something sickening within that most sickening of stories: the Iranian authorities welcomed assistance from all over the World – even from USA – with the sad exception of anything from Israel, “that Zionist entity”.

4

Maybe the Israeli rescue units would not have made much difference (although they have great experience in such projects – and they would have been among the first to have arrived) – but what a sad reflection on the extreme hatred that rears its head in Iran, even above such a tragedy.

5

Tomorrow is New Year’s Eve – We have been volunteered to have a party at our place. So a temporary blip in my diet.

6

According to the Jewish calendar, we are in 5764. Most Israeli newspapers are open and respectful enough to even include the Moslem calendar and show 3 dates on each issue… just in case, one day, we have peace.

Happy New Year.

Stephen

7
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content