ISRAEL NEWS SPECIAL NEWS
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

ISRAEL NEWS! SPECIAL ISSUE

by

Artwork: Daniel Slutsky

  • Joined Jan 2018
  • Published Books 1

SPECIAL ISSUE!!!

CELEBRATING ISRAEL’S 70TH

 Israel turns 70 years old in 2018!  So our magazine decided to find out what Israel has achieved by this time. Everyone knows about new technologies, medical news and so on. But our issue is about improving the lives of people with disabilities. You will not believe what we have learned…

2
ISRAEL NEWS! SPECIAL ISSUE by Daniel - Illustrated by Daniel Slutsky - Ourboox.com

“Every day, any of you meet things for people with disabilities. Maybe you don’t even notice it, but just imagine how much this means to them! Let’s find out their world.

On the first day of my trip, I met a wonderful person – Ilan Raphael. He lost his sight after a serious accident. After this incident he had to use things about which he did not even know. For example, such as Braille and helping sounds at traffic lights.

 

 

4
ISRAEL NEWS! SPECIAL ISSUE by Daniel - Illustrated by Daniel Slutsky - Ourboox.com

On the second day I met Jonathan Clyman. This man was born with two paralyzed legs. In his childhood, he dreamed of driving a car, but realized that this would never happen. Now, thanks to special equipment, driving became possible for him.

 

6
ISRAEL NEWS! SPECIAL ISSUE by Daniel - Illustrated by Daniel Slutsky - Ourboox.com

On the third day I met a couple in which both were disabled. Michelle and Michael Cohen both can move only with wheelchairs, but that does’nt stop them from living a full life. “We can walk on special tracks that are made for people like us, thank Israel for the opportunities!” – Michelle said.

“There are many things for the disabled in Israel, but most of all we are grateful that we can breathe fresh air, see the beauty of nature and we can not be afraid that something will happen to us” – Michael said.

“For most of us walking in forests and parks is natural and obvious, but for people with disabilities, a small step on the stone, rough mud, narrow passage or slope is an obstacle.

8

“קרן קימת לישראל” is working to ensure that forests and parks are accessible to people with disabilities, recognizing that this population is an integral part of the population of the country for which it operates” (from http://www.kkl.org.il/accessibility-in-forests-and-parks/)

9

So, we can see that Israel is very advanced in helping people with disabilities. We are proud of Israel!” – Daniel Slutsky.

10
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content