Nouvelles fantastiques réécriture BOOK I 44 by CLG BOUVETS ANGLAIS - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Nouvelles fantastiques réécriture BOOK I 44

  • Joined Feb 2017
  • Published Books 1
Nouvelles fantastiques réécriture BOOK I 44 by CLG BOUVETS ANGLAIS - Ourboox.com

UNTOUCHABLE

By Wim Nedjari-Danger

Listen to Wim reading part 1

That day, we moved out to La Roche-s-Yon . Near the Atlantic Ocean, she was beatiful, calm, she was perfect for my husband. He was sad. I wanted to move items but he moved them himself. He didn’t talk to me. He was ignoring me all the time. It was as if I didn’t exist. It was two weeks already. When he saw me, he avoided me. It was driving me crazy. That night, I annoyed him, I tryed to wake up him. But I was hungry and felt sleepy. I ate cake from the fridge and I drank a glass of water before I went to sleep.

3

Part 2

It had been one month already, he was more and more afraid when he saw me. I didn’t understand. He was different. I didn’t recognize him. I was angry, very angry, it was one month already and he hadn’t spoken to me. I wrecked the kitchen, but when he looked at me in this untidiness, he still had that spacy look. He moved out back slowly. I tried to grab him but, I couldn’t touch him. And that was at that moment that I realized…

Part 3

It was May 23th, a special day. I was calm and I was looking at my husband. He was listening to my favorite music. He cooked some soup just for me, and he prepared a cake with my name on it.I was remembering the day when I wrecked the kitchen.

And when I grabbed my husband.

I crossed passed him.

I was dead.

WIM NEDJARI DANGER 4è4

4

Linda and the watch

By Maroua Boumaza 4è4

I had lent a luxury watch to my friend Linda. I trusted her at first. When I was going back home, I had my doubts and I was a little bit scared thinking that she was going to take care of the watch I gave her . A few days later, I found out that the watch was damaged . The next morning she called me, it seemed bizarre because it wasn’t in her habits to call so soon . But more than that, it was broken . In my head, I couldn’t understand anything, this jewel cost me very much. How could I refund it ? Linda told me that it was not serious, that it certainly had a guarantee. A few days later. My friend Linda and me were going to the jewellery Shop to see if they could change it . As if by Magic, the man in the store changed it for free. I was very happy. After the jewell , he changed the luxury watch.

5

THE RADIO

BY JULIETTE ISRAELEWICZ 4è4

Listen to Juliette reading part 1

 

   I lived in a little village in Brittany, next to the sea with Yann, my husband. We had an appointment on the beach with Dana, our friend, to have a picnic. When we arrived, we swam, played and laughed a lot. Then we ate a succulent pasta salad made by Dana. The night was falling. We laid down and looked at the sky full of stars. It was beautiful… Later we went back home. We went to bed and slept with a smile on our faces. 

6

Around three a.m., Dana ran home and woke us up. She was so afraid that all her body was shaking. She couldn’t speak and she was crying. She sat between us in our bed and told us the reason of her emotions : her radio was always on, but when she got up to go to the bathroom, her radio turned off so she shouted and came to see us. She cried a lot but when Yann said the she was already in her pyjamas, she burst out laughing.
After all this emotion, we slept until ten o’clock. We had breakfast and went to Dana’s house to have alook at her radio. We arrived and heard its sound. She was so happy… We hugged her and Yann and I went out.

 

A few weeks after, we were invited by Dana for lunch. We arrived at her house and talked about our grand children who would come for the holidays. Then, we ate a delicious chocolate gruel after crepes. We played cards and we went out on the wild side. We went back for dinner. I was preparing dinner when Dana came and told us that her radio had disappeared. We ran to her house, saw and heard her radio like usually. She fainted. We carried her to her bed and took care of her. 

The next week, her grand children and their parents were here and our grand children too. So we had dinner together. She offered to each of her grand children a present. To her grand daughter, Amandine, she gave a beautiful painting. It was the sea with many shades of blue … It was wonderful !!!!!!!!!! Amandine was so happy !!!!!!!! But suddenly Dana looked worried. I asked her why but she told me that I couldn’t understand so I didn’t insist.

 

7

THE STATUE

BY ERIC ORDOQUY 4è4

Chapter 1


I went toThaiti because my cousin was not there. I exchanged his Ticket with a Brittany Air lines ticket, so that could benefit from him.

My name is Edward. I did this because I wanted my cousin to become mad or die. If he became mad, I would have his heritage. When my cousin returned from Britain, I was in his house, I was disguised into a statue. At night, he decided to go down to his gallery. He saw me move. I stopped me. He was afraid, so I continued, he said: “Mmm, it’s just my eyes”, so I laughed, He thought it was a scream and he ran back to his bed.

 

 

8
Nouvelles fantastiques réécriture BOOK I 44 by CLG BOUVETS ANGLAIS - Ourboox.com

Chapter 2

 

After that, I waited, to play horrible tricks. Two days later, he came to the gallery again. And at that moment I was determined to kill him. When he arrived, I was speaking. (Ho n), he heard me. He heard me speaking, but he didn’t go back like the other day. So I ran (to him) to kill him. But he hid behind a modern artwork. I looked for him but I couldn’t find him. So I broke the artwork and I took a dose of sleeping drugs to make him relax more easily. But, accidentally, The seringe fell and stung me and I fell asleep.

 

 

Chapter 3


When I woke up, I was not disguised into a statue anymore. I saw my cousin watching my costume. So I moved closer to him and I killed him.

Three years later I didn’t have any heritage and the police investigated for the death of my cousin and arrested me.

Now, I regret.

ERIC ORDOQUY 4è4

10

VOICES

BY ANNE-CLAIRE MISAIRE 4è4

Listen to Anne-Claire reading chapter 1

It all began when I invited my best friend Ashley to Madrid. We spent every day on the beach. It was the best vacation ever. Ashley complained a lot about mosquitoes. A few weeks later, Ashley didn’t feel good, we had to get back to France immediately. I went with her to the hospital. The doctor told us that she needed rest. The next day, I went to Ashley’s home because she had invited me for lunch. We were talking about this and that. At some point, she told me that she heard a voice from her grand-mother’s record player the day before. I told her that she heard wrong…

11

Chapter 2

The next morning, Ashley called me, she was afraid. She talked about the record player. She told me that the voices asked her to burn her house down. Suddenly, she hung up the phone. The next day, her house was on fire. I knew that she did it, but I didn’t tell the police ! I noticed that she took the record player before going out of her home on fire. I invited her to sleep at my house.

Chapter 3

A few weeks later, I was tidying her room when I found a big black bag with many banknotes. I was surprised and afraid ! Where did she find the money ? For a few weeks, Ashley didn’t come home. I was worried ! One day, the bag disappeared and there was a note on the kitchen table. It said : « I’m sorry. Thanks for everything. » I didn’t have time to ask myself more questions. The police knocked on the door. They said to me that Ashley was suspected for last month bulgary. I was stunned ! My best friend was a criminal! The police searched for her for months. Until now, I don’t know where she is and the police doesn’t either…

12

THE NEIGHBOUR’S GHOST

BY NOAN LISE 4è4

September 13th 

It was a very admirable day ! All morning and the afternoon I had my day on my chair in front of the sun. I had a very beautiful view. Since my childhood, I had remained in that house. But when the night fell memories came back. I always had his memories when his wife died. Worst memories.

December 26th 

It was a strange night. Before that he went to bed he saw a knife on the table. When he woke up he looked at the knife that had fallen to the ground. He was very afraid. But I saw that he had gone back to bed.

13
Nouvelles fantastiques réécriture BOOK I 44 by CLG BOUVETS ANGLAIS - Ourboox.com

December 28th 

I heard a noise coming from my neighbour’s house. I saw him go down the stairs. And he told me that there was no need to worry. So I fell asleep again.

December 29th 

It was the middle of the night, and like last night, a deaf noise resonated in all the neighborhood. My neighbour arrived because he was terrified. I went out and I saw him « there is something weird in my kitchen since the other night ». And I replied «  Do you want me to come help you ? He answered «  please ». We went to his kitchen to see what it was. The closer we were to the noise, the stronger it was.

We were in front of the kitchen door and all of a sudden, we saw a white transparent thing. My neighbor thought it was a ghost but I did not believe it. Then we heard the wind blowing in the house. Next to the kitchen I saw a ring. Then my neighbor told me « It looks like my wife’s wedding ring ».

15

December 30th 

After that horrific night, my neighbor told me « Do not worry, everything will be all right ». So I resumed my normal life without being afraid. But every night I looked out the window to see if there was a problem with my neighbor. But the next morning my friend came to see me again to check on me.

At nightfall I went back to my neighbor to reassure him a little.

Towards midnight we went down to check if everything was fine in his kitchen.

But all was well. Except for a knife stung in the ground in the back of the kitchen.

But after that we resumed a normal life.

I always help my neighbors.

They still live in this house.

Noan Lisé 4è4

16

The Haunted Computer

By Yaminn Wahedi 4è4

Listen to Yaminn reading chapter 1

 

Chapter 1 

We visited Paris, a beautiful city. It was sunny, the sun was shining and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. We were seeing the Tour Eiffel, the Arc de triomphe and many other monuments as somptuous as the city. In the evening, I was going to prepare to eat and he was on his computer. He switched his computer off.

At night, I turned over and I saw his computer was on and I told him. He looked if there was somebody but no. We were alone. He asked me if I used his computer and I answered no. The computer was switched on and unlocked ! Just us two knew the password. No one could unlock it ! It was impossible ! We didn’t believe much about spirits and ghosts. He quickly thought that he made a mistake : instead of switching it off, he restarded it because he was very tired.

17

Chapter 2 

A week later, we were still in Paris. His computer had once again been unlocked at night. The next night, the phenomenon repeated : we saw his computer turned on, the cursor moved and a text was written. But the mouse cursor and the keyboard didn’t move. A little later, he told me that he heard a voice that spoke to him. It seemed to him that it was a girl’s voice, his daughter’s voice. He tried to understand what she was telling him but he couldn’t because she wispered the words softly. But I didn’t believe him.

He was very scared and affraid. At that moment, I started to believe what he told me.

Two days later, we came back to our home. He told me that he bought a new computer. He feared that everything he had experienced would happen again. I found the idea completely crazy ! Since then, nothing else happened. Our one week trip to Paris ended and life resumed, like before.

18
Nouvelles fantastiques réécriture BOOK I 44 by CLG BOUVETS ANGLAIS - Ourboox.com

Chapter 3 

Yesterday, my friend called me. He told me that he received an advert. On this advert, there was the same model as his computer and a girl who looked just like his daughter. He asked me if it was a coincidence or if a spirit was haunting him. I answered that if it was a coincidence, it’s very strange that on an advert, he could see a computer, the same as his with a girl who looked just like his daughter. If a spirit was haunting him, He should try no to think about it and be careful !

20

The disaster In The Room

by Jordan Crisosto

Part 1

It was the sixteenth birthday of my son, Jonathan. He had many qualities and he was good at school. I was very proud of him, because he was becoming a good boy ! But Jonathan had a little problem : he always wanted his room to be very tidy.

That morning, I went to work, but in in the afternoon, my boss gave me a break to celebrate the birthday of my son.

At eleven o’clock, I sent a message to my son :

Hi, I will come to the house for your birthday this afternoon !” I had a fast lunch in my office and I went to my apartment to see my son.

At seven o’clock, When he arrive to the house, that was very surprising, Jonathan was very tired.I prepared dinner and he went to his room to rest . Suddenly, Jonathan screamed. It was very terrifying. I hurried to his room, and I saw his door, It was a real disaster.

21

Part 2

The same phenomenon happened again and again. The objects in Jonathan’s room were everywhere. It was a disaster. Same moment, same hour for one week.

It was very creepy but I was more worried about my son. He was very nervous! So, that night, I stayed in his room to see what happened to him.

It was eight o’clock. As usual, the « disaster » of Jonathan’s room would happen in one hour.

One hour later, a black silhouette appeared. I hid in the bed. The shadow threw everything down in the room. I was petrified on the bed. Finally, I could see the face of the man.

22

Small Old Doll

By Emily Lavender 4e4

 Listen to Emily reading part 1

 

 I remember my eighth birthday. It was Winter, we could see small snowflakes falling on the floor and making a thick layer of snow on the cars. There was nobody in the little and dark streets alight only by old street lamps. That night we rented a little cabin to celebrate dad’s return in France from the USA and of course my birthday…

23

PART 2

I received plenty of toys and stuff but the present I was more excited about was daddy’s. I opened it and I found a beautiful teddy bear smiling like he was happy to be with me. I really loved him much more than my others toys. Before going to his business trip, Daddy offered me a small and old doll that had a ring on the back and when you pulled it, a little song was ringing, I always kept her with me. I started playing only with my new doll, I brought her with me everywher I went. One day I decided to sell all my useless toys but I couldn’t find my old doll…

PART 3

The next day, when I went to sleep, I heard a little song, same as my old doll’s so I tried to find and I finally found it under my bed. The next morning I found my new teddy bear on the floor destroyed by some sort of scissors… I blamed my little sister because she was jealous of me. I cried all day long… When it was time to go to bed, I heard the little song from my doll so I tried to stop it but it wouldn’t…. I heard that song for a week, every night so we decided to burn my old doll.

24

PART 4

After that, my life went back to where it was. About one month later a friend of mine invited me and plenty other people to her birthday party, it was super, there were balloons everywhere… At the end of the party, my friend gave me and all the other people a little white box. When I opened it, the same music started, again. I was so scared that she could be back to kill me that I threw it on the ground…

25

Shoes

By Méline Cabouret

Listen to Méline reading chapter 1

 

The city was waking up peacefully. The birds were singing joyfully. The wind was blowing calmly. It was a good day, like the usual. I, the little wall lizard, was tanning in my vivarium all day long. A wonderful day.

My mistress, a young woman with curly hair and shadows under her eyes, came back in the evening. She was exhausted. She prepared her clothes and her bag and her other useless human things for tomorrow. She fed me, hugged and kissed me a lot and then she went to sleep. She was very tired, so she fell asleep very quickly.

During the night, when she woke up, she was sweating and pale. She was probably having a fever. It wasn’t a surprise, she often felt sick. So, she got up, brought back some drugs and went to the kitchen to pick a glass of water. I followed her, I was thirsty too!

She drank the water and when she was putting the glass in the sink she stumbled suddenly because of a shoe. A shoe ? Alone ? In the kitchen ? Weird. She held the shoe. It was her favorite pump. Her pump ? It wasn’t in her room with her other clothes prepared for tomorrow ? very strange…

26

Chapter II

My master forgot about the pump quickly. But something similar happened some days after. A strange and unexplained thing.

In the bathroom, hidden behind the mirror, she found, one of her trainers… And the next day, she found her ankle boot in the washing machine. And, after, she found her pump in the kitchen again!

She became crazy. She was always scared, worried and tense. She became almost paranoid, looking for all her shoes.

One day, as she was so exhausted because of a lot of sleepless nights, she decided to put all her shoes in a closet. She did. She checked periodically, before nightfall, if all the shoes were in their place. They were.

Gradually, she was less worried than before. Shoes didn’t disappear to reappear in some other place. She became more carefree, more relaxed, she laughed more, hugged and kissed me a lot again, etc…

But, as we say, « Always a calm before a storm », I hoped not. It would be really troublesome if she became really crazy.

27

Chapter III

The days were long. Too long and quiet. Probably too quiet. Nothing special happened. My master became gradually calm and relax. She was happy again, she hugged and kissed me a lot again, smiled again, a perfect happiness in fact.

She checked every night, before she fell asleep, if the shoes were at their place. A little creepy, but she was more relaxed so it was ok if she was a little weird with her shoes.

But one day, she fell ill. Fever, headache, nausea and dizziness, she wasn’t in a good shape. She got up, fetched some drugs and went to the kitchen to pick a glass of water. I followed her, I was hungry!

She was drinking the water an then she put it in the sink when she suddenly stopped… Déjà-vu? A feeling like that.

Maybe she sensed it too, because, slowly, pale and terrified, she lowered her head to look down. I followed her look. She yelled. I gave a start. She was so scared that she frightened me.

A little lace on the floor. A simple white shoe lace. My mistress cried. And she fainted abruptly.

A neighbor came and took my mistress. When she came back, a few days later, she spoke to me. She was so sad. She told me that she couldn’t stay with me, because she was probably really sick. So sick that she had hallucinations. She cried a little too before she left. What a shame. If only she knew…

28

THE CONTRACT

BY LINA MFITIH 4è4

Listen to Lina reading Part 1

For many days, I was thinking about joining the army. One day, I made up my mind : I wanted to go. My sister didn’t approve of it. She couldn’t sleep for a while because of my decision. She was so tired and so disturbed. I was so eager to help my country.

One day, I wanted to have dinner with my sister, Ynes.

She thought I had decided to give up about the army. She was wrong. I just wanted to spend more time with her and show her my new contract. We spend a good time but at midnight, I had to go home. On my way, I noticed I forgot my contrat and I went back to my sister’s home. I knocked but nobody opened. I entered because I had a spare key.

My contract was on the table and Ynes was in front of it. I heard a voice. A terrible voice. It was saying « Rayan is mine, I will take him » My sister approached it and the message changed « Rayan is mine, I will take him little brat !!!». After that, Ynes fainted but I thought she was faking it. I was so nervous I left Ynes’ home. But I had a question : How and why did she do that ? I knew she hated this contract but she wasn’t malicious and mean…

29

The next day, I couldn’t go to work because I was so disappointed and nervous. I turned off my phone, opened all the windows and went to sleep again. When I woke up, I saw my sister crying next to me. She said I was yelling and I looked like I was suffering. She was making fun of me again, or maybe she was very crazy. I ignored what she said and I decided to tell her why I was so upset with her.

I said I was there when the contract « came to life » and I couldn’t understand how and why she did that. I also said I left her on the ground because I was sure she was faking it. She swore she had nothing to do with that. I didn’t know why but I trusted my sister. Maybe it was because she was petrified but I trusted her.

Now I couldn’t understand anything. We were very afraid but I wanted to know what happened and my sister wanted to avoid the problem. But for many days, nothing strange or scary happened. Maybe it was the end of my odd and terrible nightmare. I hoped it was just a nightmare.

30

THE LONG DRIVE

BY ANOUK BRIOLS 4è4

Chapter 1

 

I was a driver. That was my job. I drove, Vernon a billionaire, every day. He was very nice to me but one day, I was sick and I couldn’t drive him. The next day when I went back to my job, my boss was panicked…

I asked him what happened to him. He told me that it could only be a dream. I didn’t understand him. Then he fainted. I then went to the hospital with him. Seventeen hours later Vernon recovered consciousness. He was very livid. He said to me « I became mad Joshua, totally mad… save me Joshua please!». In desperation I called my old friend Jenny and said to her « my boss, Vernon doesn’t feel well. What should I do?» and she answered me « Support him. You can unfortunately do nothing else”. I listened and I supported my boss for the two months which followed. He was recovering gradually. And I drove him every day until that day…

31

Chapter 2

That day, I drove Vernon again and I took the leads of Sain-Germain-En-Laye, where Vernon lives. It was at night and it was very cold. My headlights were on. Suddenly a high light dazzled me and I fainted. When I woke up, I was not on the road to Paris but I was on a beach in Dubai.

I panicked, my boss was laying next to me. The sea was very blue and the sky was blue too. It was the morning. I admired the landscape. Suddenly I became aware that I should not be there. While I was trying to wake Vernon up. I fainted again.

When I woke up people panicked around me and someone said to me“You have been in a coma for Three years

And my boss?”, I asked her

Mister Vernon? I’m sorry…” He went missing the same day you fell into a coma…

32

Chapter 3

I was returning home. I was really sad. How could he disappear? That was impossible!!

I was going to sleep. And I dreamt, a horrible nightmare. When I woke up, I found a letter addressed to “my dear Joshua”. I opened it and read

My dear Joshua I’m alive, don’t worry. I’m fine. I bequeathed my fortune to you. Live a happy long life my dear Joshua.”

I cried. For a long time and I said:

Thank you Vernon, My friend”

33

Strange Story

By Marc-Antoine Darwich 4è4

Listen to Marc Antoine reading Chapter 1

 

My name is Mike. I live in Pretty Lake in the North of the United States and I’m 14 years old. I have two best friends. I want to tell you my story because it was a very strange and horrifying adventure.

Every night, we played our game “Dungeon and Dragon”. Our headquarters was in the basement of my house and every time, after school we played together.

But, one night, after playing with my friends, and when I was coming back my home, I hurt myself with my bike. Suddenly, I was kidnapped by a strange and horrible creature. At first, I was petrified and scared to death. I was in pain too, because blood was flowing on my leg. I crossed a dark place with a creature which teleported me into another universe, it was a parallel world!

I managed to escape from this creature because I ran very fast, I tried to hide but I was still a prisoner. What could I do? I didn’t know what to do, what to think, where I could go. I was lost but I wasn’t with the creature. I didn’t want to see it, I wanted to see my friends and parents.

I had to return to my world but I didn’t know how. Here, there were the same things but everything was darker and with a lot of roots.

34

Chapter 2

 

I found a hideout in a supermarket, I ate what I found and I put a bandage on my knee. I found a phone and I called Peter. When I heard his voice, I tried to explain where I was, I was so happy to hear him but suddenly a big noise came towards me and it was the creature !

Immediately, I ran as fast as possible to escape and I went to the woods, I saw a hut, my hut. I decided to sleep inside and to have a rest. I called Peter one more time and I heard the noise again. I screamed.

After, I could hear the voice of Peter who was shouting too. Suddenly, I heard the same big noise one more time and I knew that I had to run again! I ran until I reached a house, which looked like mine. I hid under a bed, I was afraid and I was tired to run. I wanted to go out of this world and to come back to my house.

I had to find the exit!

35
Nouvelles fantastiques réécriture BOOK I 44 by CLG BOUVETS ANGLAIS - Ourboox.com

Chapter 3

 

I made a big plan, in my mind: I wanted to kill the creature, but how ?

I went to the supermarket, I found a lighter and some white spirit. I got everything.

I had to set a trap and attract it.

I put the product on the ground in front of the supermarket doors, I laid a rope in the white spirit from the supermarket doors until the fuel tank.

I called Peter with my phone in order to attract it.

Suddenly, I heard a big noise. I knew it was the creature.

I should find a name for it:

Demogordon “!

Demogordon arrived running, he crossed my trap, at the same time, I lighted the fire Demogordon burnt quickly and died.

I heard a noise, I turned around. It was the exit gate.

I crossed it and I arrived in my world in Peter’s home.

I was very very happy to see him.

37

Behind The Door

By Elise Duvernois 4è4

Chapter 1

 

Like every morning, I woke up at seven, am ate my food. I was living in a little house.

From my house, I could see a pond just next to a forest. My mistress was going to the door, and she stayed outside for one hour.

I was scared, what she was doing because when she was alone she was deppressed.

She finally came back but her face was extremely strange. She was standing for a long time in the house, just next to a pair of scissors .

She was looking at it for a very long time and finally took it and went to sleep with the scissors in her hand.

38

Chapter 2

 

One week later, my mistress Jeanne was so scared of what happened last Friday.

One Tuesday, I was eating with Jeanne a big and fatty chicken. When suddenly, someone hit the door again. She was extremely suprised because it was so late for someone to be behind the door .She was going the the door with a pair of scissors ,again. But when she opened nodoby was there . She finally went to the garden and disappeared .I ran to see where she went !

And I didn’t find her !!!A long time after she finally appeared .Again .She stayed for a very long time in the garden. Maybe one hour later, she went to the house and took me with her .Three days later, she was not eating, didn’t go jogging, and she stayed at home all the time .

Sometimes her friends came by .She was happy when they were here ,but when she was alone, she was sad .

39

Chapter 3

 

One week later, Jeanne was extremely sad again . And ,I was scared for her. She never didn’t want to eat ,but that day, I forced her to eat . I was happy when she started eating again. But someone was hitting the door ,again. Suddenly Jeanne went back to her misfortunes …She was going the door with little steps ..She took a pair of scissors . And she grabbed me with her hand .

She opened the door trembling ,but again nobody was there for the third time .She went to the garden and disappeared but this time I disappeared with her ! Suddenly we appeared in 49 before JC. We could see Julius Caesar in the background …

A very long time after that we came back home .

40

The Mother Who Returned

By Jade Boumghar 4è4

 Listen to Jade reading part 1

One day, the sun was shining but my son Kévyn didn’t want to go to work. He stayed at home. I knew that because I was his mother. I wanted to stay with him. I had to tell him I was next to him, but it was so difficult… I couldn’t explain that because it was not natural, I needed a lot of power and time.

That night, he dreamt about me. He heard my voice coming out of the wardrobe. At that moment, I knew it was time to tell him I was there.

That’s why one day, I decided to wait for him to come back home from work.

P

 

41

Part 2

He entered and right after that, I decided to make a sign…But how ? Then I remembered a movie in which the main character turned on the radio and knew he wasn’t alone, a spirit tried to contact him.

So, I went to the kitchen and switched on the radio to a free station, so he could heard a song would bring some memories, at the time I was still there. But Kévyn didn’t know that I was next to him because I was a ghost… I decided to spray flour over me so he could see me. I didn’t know what happened after that, I was so tired, because, one movement took much power… I just disappeared.

42

Part 3

 

He couldn’t believe it, he thought that he had an hallucination because everything happened so fast before I disappeared… He didn’t really see me, but he heard the song and knew that something strange had happened.

I understood that I couldn’t have enough strength to make him see me, but I decided to stay with him nevertheless; and, sometimes, when I got enough power, I tried to make a sign…

One day, when he came back home, he saw me right behind him in the mirror for a second, but that time again, he thought he was hallucinating…

Then I realized that all these signs were scaring him, he thought he was becoming crazy because he missed me. I felt guilty and selfish, so I decided to stop making signs and let him live his life peacefully, but I will always keep an eye on him.

 

Jade BOUMGHAR

43
Nouvelles fantastiques réécriture BOOK I 44 by CLG BOUVETS ANGLAIS - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content