Daddy ACHOO by Galorian  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Daddy ACHOO

The author with the Banana Smile. Stories, such as moral stories have the power to shape mankind’s destiny. Some stories Read More
  • Joined Aug 2015
  • Published Books 79

All the kids at class like to say, ‘my daddy has a tank’ and ‘my daddy is a pilot’… only I know the truth, as my Daddy is a true Superhero, my Daddy is The Achooman!

My father has such a big achoo that when we drive, together with the car we jump so high.

Once, when I was still young, I saw a kitten on a branch, I rushed to daddy to come and sneeze. I didn’t know back then how strong my Daddy can sneeze, and poor little kitten sprung all the way to Greece.

Once, in the school’s parent’s assembly he sneezed, and the whole building was shocked, windows were smashed, and ever since only mother is invited to attend.

My Daddy has such a strong achoo that they wrote in the news of how once he blew out a fire so huge.

 

2

When we watch action movies, my daddy always reminds of how once back in the army he helped to win the war and even received a special medal as an award from the Prime minister.

My Daddy has such a strong achoo, that once when he slept he sneezed and in the morning we have found ourselves together with the house on a hill in Swish (and ever since this is how my family travels.)

My Daddy has such a strong achoo, that once in a restaurant he sneezed so strong and farted as well and all the tables there flew, also in the front and also in the back.

My Daddy has such a strong achoo, that once somebody from NASA arrived to our home, there was a meteor that was about to hit the earth, and my father of course in one achoo diverted it back to outer space.

My Daddy is a true Superhero, my Daddy is the Achooman and he is the best.

3
Daddy ACHOO by Galorian  - Ourboox.com
Daddy ACHOO by Galorian  - Ourboox.com
Daddy ACHOO by Galorian  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content