First Be Human (The new end of the play “All My Sons”) by Romi Arbel - Illustrated by Romi Arbel - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

First Be Human (The new end of the play “All My Sons”)

by

Artwork: Romi Arbel

  • Joined Jan 2018
  • Published Books 1

It was a sunny day when Chris left the Keller’s house, he had just realized that his father was responsible for the death of Lary and 21 pilots.

Chris went out of his house angry, ashamed and especially confused about his future.

Chris slept in his car thinking all night of his father, who he has admired until now.

Suddenly, Chris’s phone rang anf it was Ann saying she can’t live knowing that his father ,Joe, was responsible for the pilots’ death.

She started crying on the phone saying that Joe has blamed her poor dad for their death. Chris tries to calm her down by saying everything will be okay, “start talking with your father and everything will be as it was before”.

Ann couldn’t that believe Chris who she loved, admired and trusted him the most chooses  his family again before  society and puts his father before her father.

Therefore, Ann starts mumbling a song to Chris “First be human, otherwise nothing you will do would matter”. These words were Ann’s last words, she committed suicide.

After Ann’s suicide Chris decided that he couldn’t live knowing that Ann killed herself because of him.

Therefore, Chris listened to Ann’s last words and took all of his money to charity hoping that it may do good for other people because his life will never be good anymore.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content