Giant Pandas by Laney H - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Giant Pandas

  • Joined Mar 2016
  • Published Books 1

You know those black and white so cute and cuddly bears? They’re almost extinct. We are the ones who drove them to extinction.

2
Giant Pandas by Laney H - Ourboox.com

Humans were cutting bamboo and trees where pandas live in and eat. Humans were cutting them down for more land for their houses. Then pandas have nothing to eat or no where to live. The patches where houses are built are where some pandas did live and now they have nowhere to live and nothing to eat. They can’t travel to other patches of land. They once lived in lowland areas but farming and forest clearing now restrict pandas. Leopards and birds of prey are predators to the cubs. The adults have no predators at all because of their unique habitat. The offspring will be born 95-160 days after they mate. One young every two years will be born although they could have 2 cubs. They are usually born in September.

4
Giant Pandas by Laney H - Ourboox.com

We should be doing everything we can to save them  because we are the ones who did this to them. By saving pandas we will be saving so much more. We will be helping protect not only these unique forests but also the other animals that live in them. They don’t contribute to any other animals endangerment.

6
Giant Pandas by Laney H - Ourboox.com

Humans are setting aside land for them to live in with all the food they need without predators or poachers. They also are buying land and connecting patches for pandas to mate and there is now many more than there was before. There now is two different kinds of bamboo to eat.

8
Giant Pandas by Laney H - Ourboox.com

Pandas may not be your favorite but they deserve to live. We have done this to them so if we did not take all our time to kill them they would not be endangered. So please donate or don’t kill them. They don’t eat any of your favorite animals, or break down any houses. So don’t do it to them!

10
Giant Pandas by Laney H - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content