should give charity to poor ?

by harel deevon

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

should give charity to poor ?

  • Joined Apr 2018
  • Published Books 2

today in israel there so many poor people, some poors they good pepole of arived to this status not his fault, pepole that fired from job or give all there money to his children, peple that trying to to rehabilitate there life and the Economic situation,some of them have family, children, wife, but some poor arived to this Economic situation bicouse a crime or gamble to drugs or alcohol and there don’t care about nothing.

do we need give poor charity eaven we dont now what he does with the money or is it should him money?

2

why to give charity?

foutens poor famileis contender with dificol difficulty every day, kids have’nt food or clothing and your chariti togehther with oter cheritis can help that family very mouch, exsecpt that give chariti is a mitzve in the jouish bible.

3

why don’t give chariti?

many poor people arived to that status bcouse they adictted to alcohol, drugs and bets, that people don’t have wishes all they want is to satisfy the addiction and if you give them money the money don’t help them, they buy with him drugs or alcohol or bet on him, it couse them be more adictted.

5

conclusion

I think that we need give cariti but only to orgnize place od poor bcouse that place keep the money dor the poors and wory to the thinks that the people do withe the money.

 

harel deevon.

7
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content