• Dyslexia – a language-based disability in which a person has trouble understanding written words. It may also be referred to as reading disability or reading disorder.
• Dyscalculia – a mathematical disability in which a person has a difficult time solving arithmetic problems and grasping math concepts.
• Dysgraphia – a writing disability in which a person finds it hard to form letters or write within a defined space.
• Auditory and Visual Processing Disorders – sensory disabilities in which a person has difficulty understanding language despite normal hearing and vision.
• Nonverbal Learning Disabilities – a neurological disorder which originates in the right hemisphere of the brain, causing problems with visual-spatial, intuitive, organizational, evaluative and holistic processing functions.
*Difficulty with reading and/or writing Problems with math skills
*Problems paying attention
*Trouble following directions
*Difficulty with concepts related to time
*Problems staying organized
*Inappropriate responses in school or social situations
*Difficulty staying on task (easily distracted)
*Difficulty finding the right way to say something
*Inconsistent school performance
*Immature way of speaking
*Difficulty listening well
*Problems dealing with new things in life
*Problems understanding words or concepts
Ourboox is the world's simplest free platform for creating, sharing and promoting digital picture e-books.
Join us now and make your books come true.