TEENS AND TECHNOLOGY

by fabribiba

Artwork: Biba and fabri

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

TEENS AND TECHNOLOGY

by

Artwork: Biba and fabri

  • Joined May 2017
  • Published Books 3

Which twenty-first century invention is of most benefit to teenage students?

 

2

TABLET COMPUTER

a Tablet computer is a mobile computer with a touchscreen display which  is usually in colour; processing circuitry, and a rechargeable battery in thin flat package. It is usefull because we can keep it everywhere differently from the computers.

 

3

GAMES CONSOLE

a videogame console is an electronic,digital or computer device that outputs a video signal or visual image to display a videogame that one or more people can play. It is very funny for teenagers especially for boys who spend all the time playing with it.

4

SMARTPHONE

A smartphone is a mobile phone with an advanced mobile operating system that you can keep like the tablet everywhere but it is smaller. It is used by the majority of the people in the world especially to hang out on the social networks. It creates dependence because we use it every moment without stopping.

5

Finally we have decided that the most benefit invention for us is … TABLET COMPUTER

Even if is bigger the students can use it at school instead of books and it can change the traditional idea of school. It is used both by the guys to play and to chat. but it creates less dependence than the other inventions.

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content