The Killer Northern by madeline - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Killer Northern

  • Joined Mar 2016
  • Published Books 1

It was August fifteenth every year we go up to my cabin for what we call Corn Fest. Our whole dad’s side comes. We always look forward to seeing our cousins that are our age Julia, and Kate. My sister Allie is in the car and has been talking the whole two hours until we got to the cabin. But then she just talked to every one else.

We got to the cabin the same time as Julia and Kate. “Hi, do you want to see pikes point!” I said. “Yeah I’m really excited to see Pikes Point.” Kate said. We walked down a hill and started walking down the very creepy looking dock. We noticed Julia’s dog was following us, so Julia had to run the dog back up and put her leash on.

When she came back I said, “Be careful of the holes. These docks are old docks that are from used docks from our Dad’s costumers for his dock company.” I said. We got to the woods and then I said “When you run through here at night people can see your shadow and it looks like you’re a ghost.” “Yeah but stay on the trail, we don’t want any one being eaten by the wolves around here, we hear it howling at night.” Allie said. I looked at Allie funny because there are no wolves around our woods but their are foxes but I have not see them sense I was 6.

2

“Well, in that case I might get to close to you Allie,” Kate said. “Don’t worry there are no wolves or killer northerns around here,” I said.  “Hey, want to go swimming after we see Pikes Point?” Julia suggested. “Sure,” I said. So after we looked at Pikes Point and got our swimsuits on, we touched the water and it was warm for the first time. So since it was warm we all jumped off the dock and swam to the raft. We had our boogie boards so Allie had an idea, we would have a surfing contest. “I can be the judge if you want,” I said. “Sure,” Kate said. So I climbed the ladder to get up the raft.  I said, “Let’s begin the first Surf Contest of 2015.” “OWW!” Julia said, “Whats wrong?” Allie asked “Oww!” Kate said, “Okay, what’s going on? Oww!” Allie said. “Okay guys, seriously, whats going on?” “There’s a fish biting us and it has teeth, and its long, it looks like a northern!” Julia said  “Every one out of the water killer northern!” I dived in the water dragging my boogie board with me.

Splash!! I hit the water I came up to the surface and hopped on my boogie board at that instance I looked in the

water and a long fish swam under me and bit my leg!!!

3

“Every one out theirs a killer fish” I said as I started to swim back to the raft “Some one has go done there and see what it is” Allie said trying to catch her breathe “Guys look I have a bite mark and its bleeding and I wasn’t bleeding before!” Julia explained “I’ll go I want to see what this killer fish is” Julia said “Me too.” Allie said “No! you’ll just get bitten again!” Kate said “Too late” they both said and they jumped in and disappeared into the water.

Me and Kate leaned over the side of the raft wondering where they where. “hhh” Allie gasped for air then Julia. “We’re going back under to look, we didn’t see anything yet” Julia explained.

Bzzzz “The horse fly is back, stay still Ouch!!”Kate said “Jump in the water its still on your arm” I told Kate. Splash!! “Ouch its biting me now.” I said. Splash.

“Get out of the water the killer northern is  behind you Maddie. Swim as fast as you can!” Julia said. So I started swimming as fast as I could I reached for the latter and climbed out. Right at that moment the killer northern swam

4
The Killer Northern by madeline - Ourboox.com

Julia and I were eating corn and Allie and Kate were still talking about the ‘killer northern’ and staring at the lake. “Hey guys,” my dad said, yelling from where he was fishing, which wasn’t to far away. He said “I found your ‘killer northern!'” He held up a dead fish which was clearly dead. “You caught it!?” Allie said, “No it was just laying here in the water. Now do you guys want to go swimming?” My dad asked “Yeah” we all said jumping in the water!

6
The Killer Northern by madeline - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content