The Taiwanese Turtle and the Blind Fish by Galorian  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Taiwanese Turtle and the Blind Fish

The author with the Banana Smile. Stories, such as moral stories have the power to shape mankind’s destiny. Some stories Read More
  • Joined Aug 2015
  • Published Books 79

One day the Taiwanese Turtle met a fish.

2

The fish told the Taiwanese Turtle, “I wish to see the world, but I am blind.”

3

“Well, I can be your eyes and show you the world,” said the Taiwanese Turtle and they went on a journey.

4

“See this is a school of Jelly fish, they look clear and have tentacles” said the Taiwanese Turtle.

5

“See this is school of orange fish,” said the Taiwanese Turtle.

6

“See, this is a Whale, he is bigger than the school of orange fish all together,” said the Taiwanese Turtle.

“Wait! Let me show you something,” said the blind fish and swam below, “here, touch here, under the ground, can you feel it?”

7

“Yes, I can see a shell that was hidden under the ground,” said the Taiwanese Turtle.

8

“Yes, it’s a shell, “and now, smell this seaweed here, how does it smell?”

9

“Yes, it smells so good,” replied the Taiwanese Turtle.

“Can you feel that,” said the fish and hugged the Taiwanese Turtle.

10

“Ah ah ah,” they laughed together with joy.

11

“Dear fish, in the beginning I thought that I will show you the world, now I know that this journey together with you have allowed me to see a whole new world I never experienced before,” said the Taiwanese Turtle.

12

“There is always something new to learn, from everyone,” said the fish.

13
The Taiwanese Turtle and the Blind Fish by Galorian  - Ourboox.com
The Taiwanese Turtle and the Blind Fish by Galorian  - Ourboox.com
The Taiwanese Turtle and the Blind Fish by Galorian  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content