the war between Rhombus and Square!’-‘

by Valentina Ipar

Artwork: Valentina Ipar

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

the war between Rhombus and Square!’-‘

by

Artwork: Valentina Ipar

  • Joined May 2017
  • Published Books 2

One day in ShapesVille well you know that there are many shapes in ShapesVille, but, there are two shapes that have a BIG FIGHT! and they are Rhombus and Square!!!!!!!!!!

2

So you know that Rhombus and square have 4 sides each. So U know that square know many shapes namesBut they both want a higher number of sides. But Square only knows up to a 7 sided shape which is called a heptegon. So you can also say that they re very competitive.

4

So the next day square had a challenge for Rhombus, they will come up with a number# and give that specific number to the wizard of shapes. Than he will change your sides to that number. And the one who has the most sides wins the challenge. and the loser has to be changed to a circle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6

So square came up with a ennaconta which is a 90 sided shape! And  Rhombus came up with nona which means 9. So square went to the wizard of shapes and said” can please change me into a EnnaConta. Okay said the wizard of shapes. “wam” wow thanks I look awesome.  Your welcome” said the wizard of shapes.

8

Than it was Rhombus turn. He told the wizard of shapes and said can you turn me into a nona please. Okay as you wish said the wizard of shapes. Wam’ i look great. Thank u wizard of shapes. Your welcome Rhombus! yelled the wizard of shapes.

10

So than they met at math park for the challenge. So they counted their sides and wrote them down on a piece of paper. And they showed it to each other. And Rhombus said uh oh i guess Square won. And now i have to be turned into a circle. So Rhombus went to the wizard of shapes and got turned into a circle. And now he was rolling all over the place. But Square had enough and told Rhombus to go to the Wizard of shapes and turn back into a Rhombus. So he did  and Rhombus was all better again. And he was happy!

12
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content