Ten Things You Can’t Do with Chocolate by Mel Rosenberg - מל רוזנברג - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ten Things You Can’t Do with Chocolate

After fruitful careers as a scientist and inventor I've gone back to what I love most - writing children's books Read More
  • Joined Oct 2013
  • Published Books 1550

You cannot have an intelligent conversation with a chocolate bar.

2

You cannot save yourself from a hungry lion by offering it a chocolate bar.

3

You can’t eat a chocolate bar which contains more than 100% chocolate (or less than zero percent, for that matter).

4
Ten Things You Can’t Do with Chocolate by Mel Rosenberg - מל רוזנברג - Ourboox.com

You can’t build a chocolate house that will last in the Sahara desert.

6
Ten Things You Can’t Do with Chocolate by Mel Rosenberg - מל רוזנברג - Ourboox.com

You can’t make a transparent window out of chocolate.

8

You can’t feed chocolate to a completely dead person.

9

You can’t eat the same chocolate bar twice.

10

If you dip your elbow or your ear in chocolate, you can’t lick it off.

11

You can’t elect chocolate as the next Prime Minister, even if you think that would be an improvement.

12

You cannot plant chocolate and expect it to grow into a chocolate tree. Sorry.

 

13

Can you find ten things that chocolate is NOT associated with?

14

It’s easy to find things to do with chocolate.

It’s harder to find things you CAN’T do with chocolate.

15

If you could interview chocolate, what would you like to know? What would you ask it?

 

 

 

16

If you wanted to write a story about chocolate, how would the story go?

Mine is on the next page.

Is there a story about chocolate that you can’t write? Have fun!

 

 

 

17

18
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content