עבודה באנגלית

by Yuval

Artwork: yuval

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

עבודה באנגלית

by

Artwork: yuval

  • Joined Jan 2023
  • Published Books 2

Once up on a time there was a beautiful young princes named Nicol, she lived in a large impressive palace located near the magical forest, in the village where she grew.

2
עבודה באנגלית by Yuval - Illustrated by yuval - Ourboox.com

The forest it self was so pretty and magical it was full of special stones, unusual animals and magnificent landspaces.

In the forest lived an old ladey named Maria with her son Pierre, she used to be a very powerful in the village and loved, she even was a big part of Nicol’s life she was like a mom for her. After Nicol’s mom past she took on herself raising her because the king was heart broken and Nicol was just a babey, some years later rumers were spread that Maria was a evil witch, which was not entirely false.

Maria in did was a witch but not at all evil, the people at the village wanted to execute her and she had to run away with her son, when Nicol was only 10.

4
עבודה באנגלית by Yuval - Illustrated by yuval - Ourboox.com

6 years after Maria ran away with her son, the king wanted Nicol to marry the duke but Nicol didn’t like him at all, she was more intrested in finding Maria and in adventures, but her dad won’t let her he said Maria was dangerous, he knew she wan’t but he was jealous of how much Nicol liked Maria. She didn’t listen to him, and went to look for Maria anyway. She planned everything, and of curse the first place she would look would be the magical forest, she remembers how much Maria loves this forest. Nicol didn’t expect to be distracted, but she ran into Pierre, they did not recognize each other and started talking just to find out how much they have in commone, I mean they didn’t knew they were raisd by the same person.

6
עבודה באנגלית by Yuval - Illustrated by yuval - Ourboox.com

Later on Pierre invited Nicol to his house because she had nowhere to stay, meanwhile Maria went to pick fruit so she was not at home, Nicol has not yet found out that Maria is Pierre’s mother…

when Maria got back and saw Nicol she was shocked and Nicol was to, Pierre was confused so Maria explained it all. They all sat for a diner and came to the coclusion that Nicol will go back and only meet with them in secret.

 

8
עבודה באנגלית by Yuval - Illustrated by yuval - Ourboox.com

After a year they hang out secretly, Pierre talked to his mom and convinced her to come back to the village so he could be with Nicol and marry her before her dad marry her to the duke.

It was so dramtic when they came back, some were against it ans some wasn’t, but when Pierre preposed to Nicol in front of the whole village and she said yes, the king was speechless. He took the princes so she could explain what just happend, and belive me she did. she told him everithing and begged for his blessing, he didn’t wanted to give her his blessing but he couldn’t say no after all she told him about Pierre and how much she loved him and to add, the king loved Nicol to much and he wanted her to be happy so he didn’t held her back, so in the end the king gave Nicol his blessing, Maria came back to the village for Pierre and Nicol, and they got married to live a happy life.

10
עבודה באנגלית by Yuval - Illustrated by yuval - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content