# 160 – Abu Hamza & the Beach by Stephen Pohlmann - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

# 160 – Abu Hamza & the Beach

Helping others to understand Israel - and Israelis to understand others...
  • Joined Sep 2016
  • Published Books 481
2

November 8, 2010

First of all, get yourself/selves a cup of coffee, sit down and relax. I want no one to doubt that I am still the same me as I was many years ago. Same liberal who believes that there’s good in everyone (well, let’s reduce that just a little – my stepmother won’t give me my father’s glass collection…)

3

Start by linking to this little song from Israel… (And note the warning on the subject line)

 

Subject: FW: See this quick before YouTube takes it down.]

ISRAELI GIRL  – HER PIANO

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaGHUZ-8DWw

4

Now…where was I?

Ah yes, the British. You all know about Abu Hamza, the cleric… 

  • He was born in Egypt

  • Came to UK when a 21-year old student

  • Married an Italian-British Catholic convert to Islam a year later

5
# 160 – Abu Hamza & the Beach by Stephen Pohlmann - Ourboox.com

  • Got his British passport 3 years later

  • Worked as a bouncer at a Soho strip club

  • Divorced his wife after having a son with her

  • Immediately married another, and had 7 kids

7
  • Claims he lost 1 eye and both hands (now replaced by hooks) in a blast while clearing mines after the Russians left Afghanistan

  • Set up extremist mosque in N. London (not sure he went through all the seminaries demanded by the religious authorities)

  • And in 2006, was jailed for 7 years for inciting murder, racial and religious hatred etc. etc.

  • The Americans want him to face even more serious charges

8

  • Recently, the Egyptians took away his Egyptian passport, leaving him with just the British one

  • The British want to extradite him – and take away his passport

  • He has appealed – appeals judge has agreed with him – cannot leave this [poor, defenseless] guy ‘stateless’.

  • They call this political correctness. I call it disproportionate….

9

Well, it’s not our problem, is it? So, as the British should indignantly complain, I should keep my opinions to myself.

Now ain’t that what I’s been saying all these years…

William Hague, British F.M.  was here a few days ago. Spoke very nicely – they like him here. But he had to defend the very strange ongoing problem of Israeli members of the Knesset being threatened with arrest, accused of War Crimes if they enter U.K. (including Tzipi Livni and, day before Hague arrived here, Dan Meridor – 2 very decent beings).

10

Hague agreed it was nonsensical, but warned that parliamentary procedures could delay decision till mid- to late-2011.

Pathetic. And also pathetic that Israel’s supporters haven’t gone equally low as their opponents to accuse the hundreds of other Abu Hamzas currently residing in UK (and there are…) and get the lot of them into jail.

Gosh, the world out there can be quite pathetic.

11

Stupid critics! Stop seeing such a horrible foe. As I have said so often before, if peace were declared today, over 90% Palestinians would not be able to understand the status; it would require 2-3 generations for re-education. And that’s only if the rest of the Islamist movement left them in peace. 90% of Israelis (some of whom can be seen below) would be able accept peace IMMEDIATELY!

 

12
# 160 – Abu Hamza & the Beach by Stephen Pohlmann - Ourboox.com
# 160 – Abu Hamza & the Beach by Stephen Pohlmann - Ourboox.com
# 160 – Abu Hamza & the Beach by Stephen Pohlmann - Ourboox.com

I mean, LOOK at them. These pics were taken this morning along the beach next to me. It’s just 40 kms north of Gaza. Same sea, same beach. Who among you can find me pics of Gaza that are similar? (Now THAT’S a challenge).

16

Why is the World so adamant in supporting 3rd and 4th generation refugees, when today’s real refugees, in so many countries, are in such dire trouble? If Israel is one of the only countries in the region willing to treat Palestinians decently – come here and see – why does the World fall so completely for the opposite story?

17

Suicide bombing in Pakistan, bombs in Iraq, executions in Jordan, bombs from Yemen, elections in Myanmar(?), revelations about Islamic fathers stealing their kids from their mothers and holing up in (wonderful moderate) Lybia.

Wake up, you lot.

Stephen

18
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content