# 199-1 – Israel Visits by Stephen Pohlmann - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

# 199-1 – Israel Visits

Helping others to understand Israel - and Israelis to understand others...
  • Joined Sep 2016
  • Published Books 481
2

November 6, 2011

I feel pretty good this morning.

3

I sell dental products, as most of you know. My best market (relatively) is Holland. Our customer there is called Henry Schein. Schein is the largest dental company in the World, with HQ in the States. It so happens that the CEO is a South African, a Jew and, as far as I know, he and his family are strong supporters of Israel.

4

But that really is not relevant. The Dutch company still has many of the marks of being the company I have worked with for 45 years. Schein eventually took them over about 6 years ago.

The outside sales staff have already had a couple of ‘bonus trips’ to our factory in Montana.

5

The inside sales staff indicated they also deserve some attention. So I opened my mouth as usual and here we are…Just came back from saying goodbye to the 2nd of the 2 groups that have each spent a lovely weekend here.

6

Yes, some spouses and families tried to persuade them against the trip. And I understand that. Can’t avoid walking in your own street, where that silly car just might hit you. But one can avoid taking a vacation in a place that does not have such a safe reputation.

7

But, they all DID come, and, like the other millions of visitors to Israel, I really think they’re leaving with some changes in their hearts.

8

I’m going to try something. I’m going to pause right here. I’ll copy this to them, and ask them for comments, one-liners on their visits here. I’ll accept and reprint whatever they choose to write.

I’ll come back to you in a week or so, when I’ve got their responses…

Stephen

9
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content