22 Years CSAT General Studies IAS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers 1995-2016

by williamhawk

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

22 Years CSAT General Studies IAS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers 1995-2016

  • Joined Apr 2017
  • Published Books 16

Disha’s bestseller “22 Years CSAT General Studies IAS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers (1995-2016)” consists of past years solved papers of the General Studies Paper 1 and 2 distributed into 8 Units and 52 Topics. This is the 7th edition of the book and has been thoroughly revised and updated. The book has been designed in 2 colour so as to improve the readability of the book.
The book has been further empowered this year with topic-wise Questions of IAS Main Past Papers of GS Paper 1-4 from 2013-2015 since the syllabus changed. The book also provides Essays divided topic-wise from 1993-2015.
The book further covers a Special Section on:
(i) Budget 2016
(ii) Bills and Acts
(iii) Govt. Policies and Schemes
(iv) Diary of National Events 2016;
The book has been divided into 8 broad UNITS, which have been further divided into the 52 topics. Although the book contains 37 chapters, certain chapters like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Trends in Science and Technology are further divided into Topics.
The strength of the book lies in the errorless detailed solutions. The book is 100% useful for both the General Studies papers (1 and 2) of the Prelims/ CSAT.
The Mental Ability part of the past GS papers has been covered in the Unit “Mental Ability and Management Ability” and will be useful for Paper 2.
Ultimate book for step by step learning practice.

 

 

 

For More You Can Check: Content Management Service Video

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content