4 Tips to Turn On Dark Mode in Snapchat

by Bianca Rao

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

4 Tips to Turn On Dark Mode in Snapchat

Writing articles has been a passion of mine for many years now. I was able to hone my skills over Read More
  • Joined Apr 2022
  • Published Books 3
Dark Mode in Snapchat

For those of you who use Snapchat at night or in low-light settings, there’s good news: the app now has an dark mode snapchat update. But navigating to it may be a bit confusing, as you might not know what it looks like if you haven’t seen it before. Instructions on How to turn on dark mode for snapchat have been listed here! Follow these four tips to quickly find and enable the option so that your snaps are always as clear as possible.

3

1) Open Snapchat

To turn on dark mode, open snapchat and go to your settings. From there you will be able to switch it on or off depending on what time of day it is. At night when I’m using snapchat a lot, I turn on Dark Mode so that my eyes don’t hurt. With all of these tips you can use dark mode when necessary, which will save you battery life, and at other times keep Dark Mode turned off so that your snaps are easier for people to read. If you are having a hard time reading snaps at night, then turn Dark Mode on and if they are too bright during daytime then keep it off. You can also use different lighting features like Lux or Live Filters while having Dark Mode turned off so everyone can see your pictures better!

4

2) Go to Settings

If you want to turn on the dark mode in Snapchat, first you need to open your Settings on your phone. To do that, open the Settings on your home screen and tap on Settings. Find Snapchat in the list and tap it. Scroll down the page and find Dark Mode and switch it from Off to On (the little white icon will turn black). To enable dark mode: Simply access Snapchat by clicking or swiping down from the top of your screen. You can also switch back to light mode from dark by following the same steps, but toggling dark mode off instead of on.

5

3) Tap Theme

Tap Theme is an app that lets you customize the appearance of your text. For your convenience, it offers various different themes that you can apply to different chat windows, or to the chats in their entirety. If you don’t already have Tap Theme, you should! It’s available for free on both iOS and Android. For example, when I use this theme but don’t want my chats to turn dark as well to spare my eyes, I’ll turn on light theme in Tap Theme and night mode snapchat as my default text theme.

6

4) Select Dark Mode

While many social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter offer dark mode as a native option, it’s been one of those features that’s yet to make an appearance on Snapchat. Recently, though, there have been rumors that dark mode snapchat might be added soon. In fact, some of us at Mashable even spotted a new dark mode buried deep within several code changes submitted by Snap itself. Unfortunately, finding a way to enable dark mode has thus far remained elusive but thankfully that doesn’t mean we can’t try! So here are 4 tips for turning on snapchat dark mode

 

Visit Our website for more Tech News!

7
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content