5 things students should know about the Glass Castle by tyrorexxes - Illustrated by tyrorexxes - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

5 things students should know about the Glass Castle

by

Artwork: tyrorexxes

  • Joined Mar 2021
  • Published Books 3

The Glass Castle was published in 2005. It is a biographical book of Jeannette Walls. She tells us in an artistic form about her childhood. Every reader can find there life of the author in constant flight from debt, her not happy life with parents who did not want to work and were building magic castles all the time. The Glass Castle is the story of a family condemned by society, it is an attempt to figure out who is right and who is wrong. This is an attempt by the author to stop blaming himself for the actions of the past and start life anew. This book is worthy to read for every student but more for everyone, not only for students.
So, what are the main five things students should know about the Glass Castle? The first thing, as it was said earlier here, this book is biographical and tells about the childhood of the author. Students can find here a true story about the hard life of children in their family. It is a brave step to write such books for every author. Such authors aren’t afraid to face the past, all problems of the past and its influence on further life. these authors aren’t shy of such bad experiences and show their own history to the public. Every student should read and respect such authors.
The second thing is that this book was declared one of the bestsellers books. More than 5 million copies of this book were sold. And this book for more than five years was ranking in New York Times Bestsellers List. Such interest in this book shows its nice content. Very often this book is topic ideas for students to an essay on this book. But you can always find your essay online on https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/the-glass-castle/ and have your free writing. Such a service will always help you with your essays on such famous books.
The next interesting thing to know is that this book was a base on creating a movie with the same name “The Glass Castle” in 2017.
The book teaches us many important life lessons. So, the next thing, that every student can find in this book, is that despite all the troubles and hard children’s lives, the author still loves her parents, the author was angry with her parents for a long time, but in the end, forgave them. Besides, Janette Walls wrote other books about her family and explained the way of life of her parents.
And the last interesting lesson and thing students should learn is creativity. The author showed how many problems can be solved with creativity, which is a very useful skill in life.
The Glass Castle is really worthy book of this author. It shows us the true story and many life lessons. In the end, the author showed hope which is very important for everyone. Because hope helps to forget the past and find that strength for a further better life.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content