6 Reasons Why Co-Working Spaces are the Future of Businesses by Muhammad Shoaib - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

6 Reasons Why Co-Working Spaces are the Future of Businesses

  • Joined Feb 2020
  • Published Books 2

We all know that the percentage of freelancers is increasing with each passing day. This trend of freelancing is gaining popularity all over the world and the success rate is commendable. In order to facilitate these freelancers and new entrepreneurs, co-working spaces have been introduced in many countries.

 

Before the advent of co-working spaces, many entrepreneurs and freelancers used to work from home or from a nearby coffee shop. This was due to the reason that renting an office was out of the question because of the high upfront cost, monthly rent and other maintenance requirements. On the other hand, working from home was more convenient but the impact of the work from home strategy was that it kept the entrepreneurs away from a bundle of business opportunities, interactions, and other learning experiences.

2

Co-working spaces have resolved all of these problems and have provided many opportunities to freelancers. The concept of a co-working space is to provide a rented office space that is embedded with all the basic amenities required in a professional office setting. Today, we can get high-speed internet, a working kitchen, a snack bar, office supplies, meeting rooms with projectors and many other facilities in a co-working space.

 

Freelancers are happy to work in such a great environment where they can actually feel like working in a professional and welcoming setup rather than isolating themselves and having to work in a small room of their house. These co-working spaces are not only beneficial for freelancers but many businesses are also getting the fruits of it. This article will shed light on the six main reasons that make co-working spaces the future of businesses. These reasons are:

3

1- Professional work culture

Co-working spaces are designed as a professional working space. These spaces are equipped with all the essential furniture and equipment. People operating small businesses are also opting for co-working spaces to make their employees feel good and highly motivated towards work. The employees feel honored working for a company that operates from a professional and well-maintained office which in turn increases productivity. Similarly, freelancers also feel good and can keep up a good focus on their work when they are working in a professional office rather than their homes where there may be a lot of disturbances.

4

2- Cost-effectiveness

One of the biggest reasons for the success of co-working spaces is their cost-effectiveness. These spaces provide a much cheaper solution to freelancers and small business owners than renting a separate office or buying a separate property. Since small business owners are generally limited on their budget, they prefer these co-working spaces where they can get everything under one roof. Besides this, the co-working space can also leave a good impression on their potential clients and suppliers. The same is the case with freelancers. Spending a good chunk of money for a separate office is not ideal for them so a co-working space is the best solution for them.

5

3- Opportunities for business expansion

Small business entrepreneurs are always eyeing for opportunities for business expansion. They get fewer chances of interactions with other business owners, more so, if they do not regularly attend corporate get-togethers and other business events. Thus, they find it hard to take their business to the next level.

 

A co-working space is a spot where different business owners come and work in one place. They get to interact with each other in lunch breaks, at the snack bar or while going home from after work. When different business owners have regular interactions, they get a chance to share ideas and seek new business opportunities. Thus, small business owners get opportunities to expand their business by making new business partners, exploring new ideas and building new relations.

 

For instance, people from carpet cleaners Chislehurst meet social media specialists in a co-working space and decide to get their services. Both the parties start working together, the business starts getting more visible and this results in it growing significantly in a short amount of time.

6

4- Talent hunt becomes easier

Co-working spaces are full of talent since people from different work backgrounds and skillsets go there for work. This gives small business owners the opportunity to find new talent without bearing the HR cost. Besides this, the time spent in finding the right employees is also saved. There are many examples in which small business owners recruit their employees from their own co-working spaces. These potential employees can be freelancers working in the co-working space. If they like your job offer, they will most likely accept it as they’re already coming to the same place and are somewhat settled.

7

5- The legitimacy of having a physical location

In many countries, there is a rule that businesses cannot operate without having a physical location. Co-working spaces resolve this problem and provide not only a physical location but a great working environment for your business as well. Besides this, co-working spaces also save you from the unnecessary scrutiny as they conform to the legal aspects as well.

 

On one hand, you adhere to the country rules by working in a recognized office and on the other hand, your clients will trust you more. Many of the businesses that operate online also have a physical office. This office is set up to carry out the backhand work besides gaining the trust of the customers.

8

6- Customization

Co-working spaces are established on the most growing trend of the modern era which is customization. It offers a customized plan for every client. Whether you are a freelancer or a small business owner with a few employees, you can book the space as per your requirement and select the time slot of your choice. Besides this, you can go for optional facilities or stick to the basics depending on the nature of your business and your budget.

 

Business owners want a cost-effective solution, a great working environment and an excellent infrastructure for their business. Co-working spaces are fulfilling all of these demands besides providing some additional benefits. This is the reason why co-working spaces are becoming popular with each passing day and this popularity is expected to increase further in the days to come.

9
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content