# 62 – After Haifa Bombs by Stephen Pohlmann - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

# 62 – After Haifa Bombs

Helping others to understand Israel - and Israelis to understand others...
  • Joined Sep 2016
  • Published Books 481
2

August 6, 2006

Must keep this brief – I would hate to be receiving all these emails…

3

* Syrian foreign minister: “If Israel attacks us, etc. etc.”. Sounds like a little guilt complex. Where there’s smoke….and all that. Unless Hezbolllah really had divine powers, those weapons are coming via Syria. So they have reason to be worried.

Oh, and by the way, why are we referring to Lebanon. It’s Greater Syria in Damascus’ eyes. The 2 countries do not have diplomatic relations.

4

* Sky reporter watched the attacks on southern Beirut from the beach area about 5 km. north – in central Beirut. There, the beaches, bars, pools and cafes were all busy. There is terrible devastation in some parts – and absolute quiet in the rest of the country.

* 100% of all missiles from Lebanon into Israel are aimed at citizens. Today, one exceptionally hit the military.

* 100% of all missiles from Israel are aimed at military. Some exceptionally hit citizens.

5

Check out this Brigitte Gabriel, who is making a name for herself as a Lebanese-born American who is reminding us of the dangers of Hezbollah and their brothers-in-arms. Israel is the front line. Fortunately, Israel will win this battle, so the rest of the World will only be exposed to 9/11s, 7/7s and 11/3s. But the World has to realise just what’s going on here.

6

Reading and watching the int’l media, it seems that Israel only gets support when it’s in the form of sympathy.

The IDF has just announced that they got the rocket launchers that caused the devastation in Haifa. They were in Kfar Qama. Yes, the same place…

 

7

Of course the million or so in the north are suffering terribly, and many are complaining about the lack of support from their employers, from the government and the other aid agencies. But, on the whole, this country continues to surprise me with the speed at which assistance is given, including psychological support for the traumatised, accommodation in other areas for those who must escape the danger zones and just general ‘holding together’.

8

We should leave. But we can’t.

Home is home.

How can we sit in a far-off without constantly worrying about our home?

9
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content