# 79 – 6-Day War by Stephen Pohlmann - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

# 79 – 6-Day War

Helping others to understand Israel - and Israelis to understand others...
  • Joined Sep 2016
  • Published Books 481
2

June 5, 2007

How can I let the World celebrate this day (smiles or not) without a comment from my side.

Can’t change history….but how about a little hypothesis?

3

If Israel had NOT made a pre-emptive strike, is there any doubt where Israel would be today? Surely ONLY in history books. And I might never have met Aviva.

4

If Israel had retreated back to its own borders immediately after the war, do we really believe there would be peace today? (Arab League leaders met at Khartoum in the wake of the Arab defeat in the 1967 war, and issued the famous three “Nos” – no peace with Israel, no recognition of Israel and no negotiations with Israel).

 

5

I’m not sure what else there is to write. Anthing else is just a reflection of what quagmire is like – what happens when 2 ‘individual’s compete on the same playing field, but at 2 totally different sports – 2 different sets of rules – and referees that have no interest, let alone idea of either.

 

6

As I have said before, it IS important to solve the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, only to prove that this is not the problem.

Israel’s political or moral mistakes have given their opponents fuel to continue the battle, both on and off that field.

That’s a problem.

Stephen

7
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content