THE MAGIC OF JULIA DONALDSON’S BOOKS by The magic of Julia Donaldson's books eTwinning Project Team - Illustrated by The magic of Julia Donaldson's book eTwinning Project Team - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

THE MAGIC OF JULIA DONALDSON’S BOOKS

by

Artwork: The magic of Julia Donaldson's book eTwinning Project Team

  • Joined Apr 2021
  • Published Books 1
2
THE MAGIC OF JULIA DONALDSON’S BOOKS by The magic of Julia Donaldson
Mateusz

Written by Team: İkra-Betül

Mehmet Akif Ersoy Primary School

Artwork by Mateusz

Szkoła Podstawowa nr 400

 

Chapter 1

At the park

George and his closest friend, Tabby McTat lived together. George was a giant and Tabby was a cat. They liked living together. One day they decided to go to the park, but they were unaware of what would happen. At the park some bad men tried to catch Tabby McTat and take him to the animal shelter. They caught animals and sold them to others. They were cruel. Tabby McTat was afraid. Fortunately George was with him. He made them scared and called the police. The police caught them and saved the animals in the shelter. All thanks to George and Tabby McTat.

5
THE MAGIC OF JULIA DONALDSON’S BOOKS by The magic of Julia Donaldson

Written by Team: Mateusz-Mikołaj

Szkoła Podstawowa nr 400

Artwork by Elifnur

Mehmet Akif Ersoy Primary School

 

Chapter 2

At the seaside

A long, long time ago over some seas, behind some forests in a small bay Giant George rested. He slept.

Tabby McTat walked with its owner. The man played his guitar for an audience near the beach.

Suddenly big George woke up and came to the concert. He met the cat and they went for a walk in the nearby forest. They saw something strange. It was the Gruffalo. Tabby McTat was surprised but went to him.

Suddenly there was a rustle and a click. Stick Man jumped out from behind the trees. They hadn’t see him before.

– ‘Surprise!’ said Stick Man.

– ‘You scared us’ replied Giant George.

Stick Man said please come with me and I will show you something mysterious. They went to look together.

After three minutes they were there. It turned out that the meteorite had hit the very centre of the forest. Nobody but Stick Man knew about it. Everyone was surprised.

After coming back home, they still didn’t believe what they had seen.

It was a really amazing adventure.

7
THE MAGIC OF JULIA DONALDSON’S BOOKS by The magic of Julia Donaldson

Written by Team: Samet-Elifnur

Mehmet Akif Ersoy Primary School

Artwork by Marta

Szkoła Podstawowa nr 400

 

Chapter 3

At the cinema

One day George, the Smartest Giant in Town, and the Gruffalo decided to go to the cinema together. They were excited because they were going to the cinema for the first time. George wore his smartest clothes. He even put on a tie. He was smart and kind. The Gruffalo left his son in the cave and met with George. They went to the cinema. They were surprised to see a lot of seats. They could eat popcorn while watching. This made them even more excited. They bought their popcorn and sat in the front seats and the movie started. The people behind them started to complain. They could not see the movie because of George. He was so tall that nobody could watch the movie. George got upset. He wanted to watch it at the front. He and the Gruffalo took their popcorn and went to the Gruffalo’s cave to eat it.

 

9
THE MAGIC OF JULIA DONALDSON’S BOOKS by The magic of Julia Donaldson

Written by Team: Adam-Julian

Szkoła Podstawowa nr 400

Artwork by İkra

Mehmet Akif Ersoy Primary School

 

Chapter 4

At school

Year 201, on May 5th, the sun rose in a wonderful forest and suddenly a creature was born. It was a Stick Man – he was intelligent. After many years of loneliness, Stick Man found out that only he exists in the world. One day Stick Man was walking quietly and met the Gruffalo unexpectedly. Stick Man wanted to be friends because the Gruffalo was just as intelligent, but the Gruffalo refused because he said he was the most intelligent creature in the world. So, Stick Man got angry and challenged him to a duel. This duel was about building a school that would be bigger and had more students. Stick Man had a great school, as big as a city. He also had a lot of students. But the Gruffalo had even more students. His school was the size of a state. So, Stick man proposed a truce. They merged schools and became directors of the best school in the world: Primary School number 1.

11
THE MAGIC OF JULIA DONALDSON’S BOOKS by The magic of Julia Donaldson

Written by Team: Ömer Faruk-Güneş

Mehmet Akif Ersoy Primary School

Artwork by Kaja

Szkoła Podstawowa nr 400

 

Chapter 5

At the supermarket

It was a hot day. Stick Man’s three children played games in the garden and got hot. They went to Stick Man and asked to go to the supermarket. They wanted to buy ice-cream. They loved ice-cream very very much. So they went to a supermarket. It was very big and crowded. They could not find any ice-cream. They came across Tabby McTat and Samuel Sprat in the supermarket. The kids were happy. They liked Samuel Sprat very much. Samuel Sprat was so happy and started to sing loudly. Everyone got out of the supermarket because of his loud voice. They started to laugh. The supermarket was empty. They found the ice cream easily.

13
THE MAGIC OF JULIA DONALDSON’S BOOKS by The magic of Julia Donaldson

Written by Team: Julian-Maja

Szkoła Podstawowa nr 400

Artwork by Güneş

Mehmet Akif Ersoy Primary School

 

Chapter 6

At the museum

In the year 2021, on May 5th, there was a museum with the skeletons of the legendary Gruffalo and the Stick Man figures. The 1820th anniversary of the construction of the first forest school in the world had just been celebrated. The night the museum was closed, a time traveler showed up and put a spell on the skeletons. The Gruffalo and Stick Man came to life. He told them that the museum would go bankrupt in the future because a thief would appear and steal all the most valuable exhibits. He asked the Gruffalo and Stick Man not to let this happen. He gave them magical powers. The Gruffalo received the power of X-rays and could see through walls. Stick Man could become invisible. When the museum was closed, Stick Man and the Gruffalo prepared themselves to defend the museum. They did not want the museum to be robbed. Suddenly, the day before the museum was about to be robbed, a boy called the Sketchbook appeared. He loved to draw and he had the power to turn what he drew into reality. He decided to help Stick Man and the Gruffalo in the defense of the museum because he loved the museum as much as they did. When the thief came, the Gruffalo, Stick Man and the Sketchbook were prepared. The Sketchbook drew a large boulder that crushed the thief. The Gruffalo saw through the stone which way the thief was getting out, and when the thief came out from under the boulder, Stick Man struck him blows that he could not see because he was invisible. And that’s how they won this battle, saved the museum, and sent the thief to prison.

15
THE MAGIC OF JULIA DONALDSON’S BOOKS by The magic of Julia Donaldson

Written by Team: Ecrin-Halil Kaan

Mehmet Akif Ersoy Primary School

Artwork by Maja

Szkoła Podstawowa nr 400

 

Chapter 7

At the library

The Gruffalo and the Gruffalo’s Child woke up early, had breakfast and brushed their teeth. At that time the Gruffalo’s phone rang and it was Tabby McTat. ‘Want to come around? Samuel Sprat is bored’ said Tabby McTat. The Gruffalo and the Gruffalo’s Child got dressed and met with Tabby McTat and Samuel Sprat. They talked a lot and had fun. Suddenly the Gruffalo’s Child reminded them that his teacher wanted a book called ‘The Creatures in the wood’. So all four of them went to the library. They looked around and searched for the book. Samuel Sprat started to scream ‘I’ve found it, I’ve found it’. But the librarian got angry because they were irritating other people. He grabbed the book back and kicked them out of the library. They got upset and went back home miserably.

17
THE MAGIC OF JULIA DONALDSON’S BOOKS by The magic of Julia Donaldson

Written by Team: Gustaw-Ignacy

Szkoła Podstawowa nr 400

Artwork by Samet

Mehmet Akif Ersoy Primary School


Chapter 8

At the hospital

Today, the Gruffalo, the Gruffalo’s Child, Tabby McTat, Sock, their kids, Stick Woman and her kids went to the hospital to visit Stick Man. He is there because a kid stepped on him while he was jogging. The doctors took care of him and they bandaged his body. The visitors brought flowers and lunch for him. They entered the hospital and then a nurse led them to Stick Man’s room. He was really happy when he saw them, but he was even happier when they gave him flowers! Then they ate a salad made from oak leaves – Stick Man’s favourite food! Stick Man had to have an X-ray. It turned out that Stick Man has a broken arm. The doctor put a bandage on it. The visitors took markers and drew on the bandage. Then they went home.

19
THE MAGIC OF JULIA DONALDSON’S BOOKS by The magic of Julia Donaldson

Written by Team: Mehmet Burhan-Ömer Faruk

Mehmet Akif Ersoy Primary School

Artwork by Lena

Szkoła Podstawowa nr 400

 

Chapter 9

At the restaurant

One day the Gruffalo and the Gruffalo’s Child wanted to go to a restaurant. They wanted to eat different meals. They always ate in the woods. They found a big restaurant. There were many meals. They could not decide what to have. Finally they bought hamburgers and chips. They liked the hamburgers very much. They decided to buy hamburgers for their friends in the wood.

 

21
THE MAGIC OF JULIA DONALDSON’S BOOKS by The magic of Julia Donaldson

Written by Team: Marta-Milena

Szkoła Podstawowa nr 400

Artwork by Betül

Mehmet Akif Ersoy Primary School

 

Chapter 10

At the zoo

One beautiful day, Tabby McTat, Stick Man, Princess Slipper and a Fairy without wings went to the zoo. They saw some very interesting animals. Princess Slipper and the Fairy without wings went together. The Princess was demanding. Fairy had to serve the Princess. She held her coat and a backpack. Lady saw Tabby McTat and ordered that he should be caught. The Fairy chased him and he ran away. Eventually he managed to escape. Tabby McTat stopped next to the cage with the lions. At first, Tabby McTat was scared but then he got angry. He wanted revenge on the Princess. Later he became friends with the lions. The lions were talking with Tabby McTat. At the same time the wind brought Stick Man to the pandas’ cage. Pandas thought Stick Man was a toy. Stick Man was very scared. He began to flee. Not far away was a waterfall, Stick Man jumped in the river and swam to the shore. He was angry because he got wet. When they left the zoo Princess Slipper was angry, the Fairy without wings was bored and Tabby McTat was happy. Each of them will remember this day for the rest of their lives.

23
24

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

25
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content