suprcell

by Harel school

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

suprcell

  • Joined Dec 2017
  • Published Books 49

supercell

Hello Im m gonna be talking about the most  popliar video game on app store in 2016.

Clash royal, the craters of the game are supercell  that have much more games, like hay day that that was  ther first game they made in 2012 they also made the game clash of clans at 2012.

Clash royal that is ther successful game they ever made that alat of  People and group of kids still play.

They also made  Boom Beach that was made in 2013 that didint get so far.

They didint continue maken games fur 3 years then they made clash royal that is also very very popliar.

Then this year they made a game thats could Brawl Stars that I never played but I herd about it.

The games are for free but in the games there could be stuff that you could bye like jewels or money and more stuff if you want you should try these games and if you like one of them you could rate it and if you want you could even tell the company that you like their  game a lot and maybe they will give you money or jewels that you could use in the games.

2

what is the point of the game hay day that was made in 2012:

hay Day is a farming game that you can play on your mobile device. The goal of the game is to create a profitable farm while buying and selling goods to other players.

While the core concept of the game is easy, mastering it is difficult and can take months.

Luckily, if you set up your farm correctly, concentrate on generating income, and interact with other users through the market, you can play Hay Day and have a blast doing it.

what is the point of the game clash of clans that was made in 2012:

Clash of Clans is an addictive game where you build a base, protect it, train troops and attack others.

As you get more and more gold and elixir resources, your base will get bigger and better! Here is a simple, easy to follow method of how to become an experienced Clash of Clans player.

3

what is the point of the game boom beach that was made in 2013:

4
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content