A book with no point

by Ayali Gilboa-Linn

Artwork: AyaliGL

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

A book with no point

by

Artwork: AyaliGL

  • Joined Feb 2023
  • Published Books 2

There is just no point to this book.

I haven’t decided what it is about yet.

Are you expecting some magical story about a prince and a princess? well, too bad you got MY book, because there is no such thing as princesses here.

Why are you continuing to read that book? there really is no point. Are you waiting for a big plot twist in the book where something very magical happens and then you will be happier about yourself that you bought that book? please stop if that really is the case here, because like i said there really isn’t a point.

 

 

 

2

OK, i get it. You, are reading this book, to annoy me right?that is what you are trying to do isn’t it? Well it’s not going to work because you are going to give up anyways.

Ohhh i get it. Now that i said you will give up you will do anything to not give up right? well, do as you wish, but i am going to warn you that you are going to be a little bored.

Ok Ok, you got me. There is a story in this book. Go to next page to see what the book is about.

3

GOT YOU.

hahahahahahahaha

you thought there was actually a point to the book did you?

you had to think about it more before buying a book labeled “a book with no point”.

honestly, why are you still reading? i know you are getting more and more bored. if you continue i am going to get a bit bit angry

 

4
A book with no point by Ayali Gilboa-Linn - Illustrated by AyaliGL - Ourboox.com

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content