A Day In New York by John Smith - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

A Day In New York

  • Joined Feb 2016
  • Published Books 1

I live in Los Angeles, United States. One morning, I’m going to New York as a day out with myself. The day out will be very busy, lots of people will be there.

2

“This day out will be exciting!” I said. “And they will be children on this trip too!”

3

For breakfast, I went to McDonalds. “May I have some pancakes?” I asked. “You may can” The man said.

4

I ate my pancakes and I will ask for a drink. “May I get some coke?” I asked. “You may can!” The man said.

5

After I’ve finished my breakfast, I went shopping and I still have £30.00 left. I had to get some more money from the cash machine.

6

“Maybe, the supermarket will be busy” I said. I buyed a lot of food and drink. I have a little sister who is 9 years old and I have two baby brothers who are twins. I buyed my two baby brothers some baby toys, baby food and baby drink.

7

And I also buyed my little sister some toys and clothes. I went to buy my favourite food, sausages and mash potato in a plastic box. I also buyed DVDs and a new DVD player for my birthday because it’s my birthday soon.

8

Then, I will be 15 years old. I was born on July 4th, 2001. I am definitely an American boy and I go to school.

9

I went to the checkout and payed all of the food, drinks, toys, clothes and my birthday presents. The lady says “Here, you go” and I said “Thank you.”

10

At lunchtime, I went to Kentucky Fried Chicken. I asked for popcorn chicken, fries, a Fruit Shoot bottle, ketchup, gravy, mini fillets and a Big Daddy burger. “This meal is delicious!” I said.

11

After I went to New York, I went home and I unpacked the shopping. “Wow, you buyed me some toys and new clothes!” My little sister said. My baby brothers do not talk. My mum and dad asked me “Did you have a great time there?”

12

“Yes, I did. I want to go again!” I said. I’ve really enjoyed the trip and it was awesome and cool. I wanted to go to New York again.

13
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content