A Kitchen Remodeling Company in Massachusetts

by James Frederick

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

A Kitchen Remodeling Company in Massachusetts

  • Joined Mar 2022
  • Published Books 3

A Kitchen Remodeling Company in Massachusetts

 

If you are looking for a top-notch kitchen remodeling company in Stow MA, you can find a handful of options in this article. The companies mentioned here include Charlie Allen Remodeling, Dacosta Builder General Contractor, Ideal Kitchens Home Improvement Inc., Mitchell Construction Group. Read on to discover their capabilities. In addition to delivering high-quality work, each company is committed to the highest degree of customer satisfaction. If you live in Massachusetts and need a kitchen remodeling company, contact any of them for a free quote and estimate.

 

Ideal Kitchens Home Improvement Inc

 

If you’re in need of new kitchen cabinets, you’ve probably heard of Ideal Kitchens Home Improvement Inc. This Chicopee, MA, company specializes in custom kitchen design and kitchen cabinet refacing. The company’s showroom is located at 838 Grattan St. It offers free estimates and is known for its lifetime warranty on select cabinetry. There are hundreds of happy customers listed as references for this company, making it one of the most trusted home improvement companies in western Massachusetts.

 

With over 20 years in the industry, Ideal Kitchens Home Improvement Inc. has been a household name for over 30 years. They’ve worked on everything from custom cabinets to full home remodeling. The company’s many services include plumbing repairs, carpentry, handicap installation, and water damage restoration. They’re also experienced with custom woodwork, including kitchen countertops, fireplaces, and bar cabinets. They also do many other things, like install windows and doors, build-ins, and sell Colonial Products.

 

Charlie Allen Remodeling

 

Founded in 1978, Charlie Allen Remodeling is one of Boston’s premier home remodeling firms. They specialize in kitchens, bathrooms, and complete house restorations, and have received numerous awards. Among them is the prestigious Remodeling Magazine’s “Contractor of the Year” award for the Northeast region. Founded by Charlie Allen, the company has also been featured in This Old House magazine. The company’s president, Julie Palmer, previously served as office manager and director of operations.

 

Charles Allen Remodeling specializes in remodeling older homes and emphasizes period details while adding modern amenities. They focus on meticulous planning before undertaking a kitchen remodeling. Their kitchens are renowned for being both functional and inviting, with a deep farmer’s sink on the island and generous cabinetry. Open shelving is also a hallmark of their design approach. Whether it is an island kitchen or a traditional kitchen with a large wall, Charlie Allen Remodeling will provide the perfect solution.

 

Mitchell Construction Group

 

If you are looking for a quality kitchen remodeling company in Massachusetts, you have come to the right place. Mitchell Construction Group is a design/build remodeling firm that believes in delivering exceptional quality and a remodeling experience that is energizing and inspiring. To achieve this, they assign a project manager, architect, and interior designer to each customer. This way, you are guaranteed to be given a customized kitchen remodeling that fits your needs and your budget.

 

As a multi-award-winning design and construction firm, Mitchell Construction Group is dedicated to providing quality craftsmanship and exceptional customer service. The company has been named one of the “Big 50” by Remodeling Magazine and has won several awards. The Top 500 award recognizes remodeling firms that have demonstrated significant and sustained success. These firms are chosen based on six criteria. These criteria include how responsive they are to their clients, the quality of their work, and their commitment to the community.

 

Dacosta Builder General Contractor

 

The Dacosta Builder General Contractor team of Stow Massachusetts designers and builders are renowned for combining the finest craftsmanship and architectural concepts with unmatched service. Their work has been featured in several publications, including Architectural Digest, Fine Homebuilding, and Boston Design Guide. The company is dedicated to fiscal prudence, effective communication, and the pursuit of positive energy within the building community. They provide remodeling and renovation of kitchen and bath in Maynard MA and other neighboring towns.

 

This local design and remodeling company is insured and licensed to work in Stow, Marlborough, Northborough, Southborough and Maynard Massachusetts. They also offer financing options, warranty protection, and expert contractor services. Their experienced team of designers and contractors has completed thousands of projects in and around Massachusetts. You can find reviews, testimonials, and ratings from satisfied clients on their website, Facebook, and Twitter pages. You can even connect with Dacosta Builder General Contractor on these social media platforms.

 

Divine Design and Build

 

For those living in the Boston area, Divine Design Build is a premier kitchen, bath, addition, and home remodeling company. The firm has offices in Wellesley and Boston, as well as showrooms on the waterfront. Its principal designer, Mariette Barsoum, has earned dozens of industry awards and has been featured in several magazines and publications. Read on to learn more about this company’s credentials and design style.

 

This Massachusetts-based kitchen remodeling company is the exclusive representative of LEICHT Kuchen AG, a leading German manufacturer of contemporary cabinetry. Their designs feature high-gloss white cabinets with walnut accents, waterfall-edge Cambria countertops, and paneled refrigerator doors. They also include features such as black-framed colonial windows and gold pendant lights. If you’re planning a major remodeling, a design firm that focuses on sustainability and quality is an excellent choice.

 

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content