A Thirteen Year-Old Boy Who Eats Fish Fingers With Mash Potato and Peas For Dinner by David Reffold - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

A Thirteen Year-Old Boy Who Eats Fish Fingers With Mash Potato and Peas For Dinner

My name is David. I am a taxi driver from Hailsham. My birthday is 16/4/1964 and I am 54 years Read More
  • Joined Feb 2016
  • Published Books 7

One evening, Mark is going to ask his dad for fish fingers, mash potato and peas. “Can I have fish fingers with mash potato and peas please?” he asked. “Yes, you can, Mark. But only for one evening, just for tonight.” said Mark’s dad. “Kacey is having the same as you today!”

2

Mark’s little sister, Kacey, went to see him. “What am I having for dinner?” she asked. “I don’t know, so tell your mum!” he said. “I said, Mummy!” shouted Kacey. She went to ask Mark’s dad. “Where’s Mummy?” she asked. “Mummy’s gone out for dinner with her friends.” he said.

3

“So, am I having the same dinner as Mark tonight, Daddy?” she asked. “Yes, you are. You’re having fish fingers, mash potato and peas.” said Mark’s dad. Kacey went back to the living room with Mark. She went to sit on the sofa and went on Mark’s dad’s computer. “Well, I’m going on the internet to play games online.” she said.

4

“What are you doing on your dad’s computer?” asked Mark. “I’m going on the internet and I’m playing games online.” said Kacey. “And what game is it?” he asked. “My game is a cat game, so it is a dressing up cat game, because I love cats!” said Kacey. Mark went back to the kitchen and sat in the dining table.

5

“I’m on my iPad mini and I’m on the Ourboox website.” said Mark. “What are you doing on the internet?” asked Mark’s dad. “I’m on Ourboox and I have an Ourboox account.” said Mark. “You’re not old enough to use the Ourboox website.” said his dad. “When you’re eighteen, you can have an account.”

6

Kacey stopped playing on Mark’s dad’s computer and she was logged off. She went in the kitchen and sat next to Mark in the dining table. “Why do you have an account on Ourboox?” she asked. “Because I have one, so thirteen year olds can have an Ourboox account.” said Mark. “No! Eighteen year olds can get an Ourboox account!” said Kacey.

7

Kacey was upset. “What’s the matter?” asked Mark’s dad. “Mark has an Ourboox account and he is not old enough for it.” she sobbed. “I did say it already, Mark!” said his dad crossly. “Do you have an iPad, Kacey?” asked Mark. “No, I don’t. I have a desktop computer upstairs in my room, so I have a big desk.” said Kacey.

8

At last, Mark and Kacey’s dinners are ready. His dad did Kacey’s one first and served it to Kacey, and then it is Mark. “Thank you, Dad.” said Mark. “Thank you, Daddy.” said Kacey. “You’re welcome, both of you.” said Mark’s dad. Mark and Kacey ate their dinner. “I love fish fingers with mashed potato and peas, but I don’t like chips.” said Mark.

9

“And, I love fish fingers with mash potato and peas too!” said Kacey. “And, I like chips, but my brother Mark doesn’t.”

So, Kacey and Mark had juice as well and Kacey couldn’t remember, so she wanted Mark’s mum to cook her dinner, and they are such good children.

10
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content