A Water Molecules Adventure

by Frances lausen

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

A Water Molecules Adventure

  • Joined Aug 2019
  • Published Books 1
A Water Molecules Adventure

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A Water Molecules Adventure

3

 

 

 

 

There once was a water molecule named Mia. She had lived in the ocean with her family and friends for all her life. She liked it there. Sure, at times it could get a little boring, but it wasn’t anything she couldn’t stand. Still, she sought out adventure. hoping it would come to her, although, it never did. 

4
A Water Molecules Adventure by Frances lausen - Ourboox.com

 

 

 

 

Until one day, Mia was just hanging out with her friends when all of the sudden she was in the sky. She was going higher and higher and the ocean was getting smaller and smaller. Soon she could see the beach her friends had told her about. Then before she knew it, she was in a place that was all white and fluffy. There were other molecules like her, too!

6
A Water Molecules Adventure by Frances lausen - Ourboox.com

 

 

 

Then, another water molecule floated over to Mia. He introduced himself. “Hi! My name is Micah! Whats your name?”

     “My name is Mia. What just happened? What am I doing here?” Mia demanded, confused and scared.

       “Well, you just evaporated out of the ocean. you changed from a liquid to a gas and floated all the way up here, to the clouds.” Micah replied patiently.

       Mia realized she could feel herself moving, and suddenly, the floor fell out from underneath her!

 

8
A Water Molecules Adventure by Frances lausen - Ourboox.com

       

           Now, Mia was in the sky again! She could see the world getting bigger, but this time she wasn’t over the ocean, it was like a smaller ocean. It was surrounded by plants, and tall grass. All around her were clusters of molecules in the form of rain drops, falling into this tiny ocean. she soon landed in this vat of liquid with a splash. again she saw Micah.

        “Where are we now?” Mia asked he newly found friend Micah.

        “Now, we are in a lake. What you just experienced was precipitation.”

        A couple hours went by and suddenly Mia saw everything around her quickly turned dark. She grabbed onto Micah as everything else disappeared.

 

10
A Water Molecules Adventure by Frances lausen - Ourboox.com

   

 

 

 

     All Mia had to do was look at Micah and he Knew what she was thinking.

          “Right now we are inside of a deer. It drank us up when we were in the pond.” Micah announced.

           “How long will we be in here?” Mia pressed Micah

           “Only time will te-Ah!” Micah shouted as he was cut off by rushing water pushing them through pink looking tunnels. “We are making our way through the deer and we will be excreted into the soil once we are out.”

 

12
A Water Molecules Adventure by Frances lausen - Ourboox.com

          Mia and Micah hit the soil and started sinking down, deeper and deeper, holding on tight so as not to be separated. Their liquid form was causing gravity to pull them into the earth. Mia quickly noticed Tubes running through the soil sucking up other molecules. Eventually the pair got too close to one of the tubes and were sucked right up!

          “This is the root of a plant. Plants send roots into the dirt in order to drink up water and stay alive. We will travel up the plant through its arterys and then exit out through the leaves as a gas and hover in the air until we are condensation on the grass.” Micah explained, now short of breath.

          “Wow, that is a lot.” Mia exclaimed.

14
A Water Molecules Adventure by Frances lausen - Ourboox.com

       

 

         After the two had gone through everything that Micah had explained, they were sitting on a blade of grass watching the sun rise. Gradually the sun grew high in the sky and the two molecules evaporated into gas and rose back into the clouds.

       “I know where we are!” Mia said as they reached the clouds

        “We are back in the clouds and we were just evaporated

The two spent the next few days moving around the world in the cloud when it became colder and colder and the temperature began to drop.

 

16
A Water Molecules Adventure by Frances lausen - Ourboox.com

           Everyone in the cloud with Mia soon began to turn into these white clump things. Micah explained to her that this was them turning into a solid or snowflakes because the temperature had dropped. They were suddenly falling to the ground. Although, instead of green fields, it was a white rigid landscape with lots of bumps. Micah and Mia had landed.

             “We are on a glacier.” Micah explained. “We went through a different process of precipitation, just in a different form.”

            On that very glacier Micah and Mia would stay for several years to come.

18
A Water Molecules Adventure by Frances lausen - Ourboox.com

       

 

 

 

    One day, after several years on that glacier, the sun began to shine very bright and Mia and Micah felt themselves changing. The heat energy had melted them back to liquid form and they were rushing down the glacier, being pulled by gravity. They landed in a rushing river and were pushed out to the ocean, right back where Mia had started. 

20
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content