BACK TO THE TOYS by Hikmet ŞİMŞEK - Illustrated by HİKMET ŞİMŞEK - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

BACK TO THE TOYS

by

Artwork: HİKMET ŞİMŞEK

CUMHURİYET ORTAOKULU TÜRKÇE ÖĞRETMENİ
  • Joined Oct 2017
  • Published Books 3
BACK TO THE TOYS by Hikmet ŞİMŞEK - Illustrated by HİKMET ŞİMŞEK - Ourboox.com

HEDEFLER

The project we have planned and worked on is about the toys and creative writing while playing with the toys. The project aims and involves both the students’, teachers’ and the institutions’ interest to develop and express themselves on presenting their cultures and backgrounds in playing and writing tales or fairies.
We would like to be the coordinator school and we are searching for three partners to continue the project. We are planning to continue it in about two years’ time.
We are open to all countries, every country is welcome. However there are some musts about the schools and children;
We are searching for 10-12 year-old-students who love playing with toys. The students are expected to have fluency both in writing, speaking in English, up to their level.

3

ÇALIŞMA SÜRECI

The toystores and bookstores will be visited in each participating country.
Participants will be expected to get the necessary items and toys for their groups.
Every team will be expected to buy a camera to record what they intend to do.
They will photograph the every stage of the work and will be asked to record the scenes that they create with toys.
They will be expected to write their books in English.
Partners are expected to share what they record simultaneously via twinspace tools.
The progress and the tales will be shared with Web 2.0 tools according to the scheduled times.
Printing, duplication and dissemination of books and digital printing will be arranged by studentsand the responsible teachers.

4

BEKLENEN SONUÇLAR

Students, teachers, inter-institutional working and communication will gain dimension, work will improve the quality, develop the awareness of being European
It will help teachers to use information technologies, use them in communication and develop social skills.
Participants will contribute to positive attitudes towards different cultures and languages
It will allow the development of a pluralistic European citizenship for both the students and the teachers.
It will create a favorable environment for each institution, school and the students to offer its different approaches as a contribution to pluralism and will contribute to the renewal of the curriculum.
Particularly in participating schools, being European in society in general.
Language learning will help students the development of knowledge and skills, efforts to use a common language through playing with the toys.

5
BACK TO THE TOYS by Hikmet ŞİMŞEK - Illustrated by HİKMET ŞİMŞEK - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content