Alice In Wonderland by leah tregub - Illustrated by John Tenniel - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Alice In Wonderland

by

Artwork: John Tenniel

  • Joined Dec 2018
  • Published Books 2

The book describes Alice, a young girl who got bored by the river and suddenly saw a talking rabbit who was very stressed about being late for a meeting. Alice was fascinated from it so, she decided to followed it to the rabbit hole.
she landed in a new world, where you celebrate everyday that isn’t your birthday, golf were is played with hedgehogs balls and flamingo rackets, and if the queen is mad, paint the roses red.

In the end of the story Alice follows the rabbit and gets to meet and play golf with the queen. Alice gets very upset because the game is bribed, and the queen decides to send her to the court, which is not surprisingly enough also bribed. Alice gets sentenced to death and everything becomes more and more insane and at that point, a bit scary, and suddenly everything stops, and she’s by the river again next to her sister, with the no pictures book.

Alice’s caricature is very spacial because it represent the genuine thoughts of a little child, and gives the reader the chance to experience the world as a child again therefore so many adults see the magic of the story as often as little imaginative children.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content