All about Me by Antonia Russo

by antonia russo

Artwork: Some of the pictures and photos are made to Antonia Russo

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

All about Me by Antonia Russo

by

Artwork: Some of the pictures and photos are made to Antonia Russo

  • Joined Dec 2016
  • Published Books 2

My Eating Habits

Today I want to tell you what I usaully eat.During the day,there are three or four meals.

At seven o’clock, for breakfast, I usually drink a cup of milk with coffee,cereal or biscuits. I have breakfast in the kitchen with my brother and my sister.At ten to eleven I have a break, in my school, with my friends. Iusually eat bread with some ham. At half past one, I have lunch in he kitchen with my mum, my sister and my brother. I usually eat past with tomato sauce. At half past eight, for dinner, I usually eat two slices of meat with some lattuce. I have a healthy diet, I Always eat some meat, fruits and vegetables for example ham, pork, apples, oranges, strawberries, peaches, tangerines, tomato, spinach, beans, lattuce, zucchini and so on. I like junk food it is very tasty, althoughit isn’t healty. My favourite food is pasta for example ”lasagna, parmigiana ”. But I hate fish, beacuseit has a strange taste. I can cook, a cake, desserts and pasta. The ingredients I use to make a cake are, some eggs, some flour, some milk, a packet of yeast and pinch of sailt or sugar. I usually drink water, coke, orange juice, tea, hot choccolate and milk with coffee. My favourite restaurant is pizza restaurant. Beacuse, I like.

2
All about Me by Antonia Russo by antonia russo - Illustrated by Some of the pictures and photos are made to Antonia Russo - Ourboox.com

 

 

                     MY FAVOURITE DAYS

 

Hi,my name is Antonia and I talk about my favourite days.

First of all I love the 4th of Octobre,because it’s my bithday and I always celebrate with my family and my friends.

I like Cristmas, it’s on the 25th of December and I can stay with my family,I stay at home and I eat too much.

I also enjoy Carnival, because I cook always typical foods of the South, I cook very well and I also eat.

On the 3rd of August I go in Avellino, because I’m from there and I always go there for summer when school finish. I miss relatives!

For last like soo much S.Rocco, it’s pantreon of Banzano, is a little country of the South.

I have also a bracelet on my leg: it’s blue and he remember me soo much the South.

That’s all…and you? What are your favourite days?

 

see you! Antonia

 

 

 

4
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content