All About Me by Giovanni Catellani

by Giovanni Catellani

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

All About Me by Giovanni Catellani

  • Joined Nov 2016
  • Published Books 3

MY EATING HABITS

BREAKFAST

For breakfast I usally drink a cup of tea or chocolate milk with three or four biscuits, a croissant or some pieces of cake usually have a breakfast in my kitchen.   

MORNING BREAK                                                                                                                                                           I also have a break at school with my friend. I usually have a snacks or a roll.                          

LUNCH

For lunch I eat a plate of pasta and some bread, I drink water. I usually heve lunch at home with my family.

AFTERNOON SNACK

In the afternoon I eat some biscuits or a piece of cake with a cup of tea with my parents; sometimes with my sister.

2

DINNER

For dinner I have meat with vegetables or fish or chicken and chips. I sometimes eat pizza or hamburgers or soup. Finally, I have different types of dessert.

Risultati immagini per latte al cioccolato                    Risultati immagini per pizza                    Risultati immagini per pasta

3

MY CHRISTMAS

Christmas is my favourite time of year. We start our “Christmas activities” by decorading our house and the Christmas tree with tinsel, ball and lights. Then, we write a Christmas card for Santa Claus, in this we writing our presents that we wish to get for Christmas.

On the 12 of December we open a small present under the tree for Saint Lucy.

On the Christmas Eve nights me and my family go to church for the Christmas’ vigil. On the Christmas morning we open the big Christmas presents. Then we go from our grandparents for the Christmas’ lunch. We usually eat “cotechino” with peas; for dessert we have “mascarpone” and fruit salad. Then we play board games with all family.

4

MY TECHNOLOGY HABITS

I’ve got a smartphone and I use it earlier and after lunch and dinner, for about fifteen minutes. With my phone I can write text messages, call my friends, listen to music, surf the Net,play videogames, take photos and videos, watch video and send and receive e-mail. For me it isn’t, because I have it from about eight months. In a day I send about twenty messages, but I receive from fifity to two hundred messages! I surf the Net about twice or three times a day.

I like use technology, but I prefer practice sports or meet my friends.

 

5
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content