ALL OF ME by Sara Vandelli

by Sara Vandelli

Artwork: the images and photos are for the most part taken from einternet

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

ALL OF ME by Sara Vandelli

by

Artwork: the images and photos are for the most part taken from einternet

  • Joined Dec 2016
  • Published Books 1

My eatings Hobbit

 

I eat breakfast and tea biscuits or a slice of bread with jam or Nutella. At school, however, wizards often or focaccia or cake made by my mom … and just thinking about is fame. When I get home I found lunch ready made by my grandmother who always makes the pasta with sausage tomato, vegetables and meat .of the usual snack I do when it happens eat fruit or yogurht .the dinner usually prepare myself or my mom and preparing only a second, but we make the pasta just for my father dining during the .I think about having a healthy diet and healthy, but tasty at the same time.

2
ALL OF ME by Sara Vandelli by Sara Vandelli - Illustrated by the images and photos are for the most part taken from einternet - Ourboox.com

I speak of myself.

hello my name is Sara and I’m 12 years old. I’m not too tall, I have brown hair with blond riflesi green eyes and full lips. I like to cook, play volleyball and riding a horse. My favorite animals are cats, in fact, I have two: one is called Zack and the other cloud and have 5 months and are half-siblings .Zack comes as a cream-colored Siamese cat with ears, snout, tail and legs reddish brown and blue-eyed .Nube, though, is like a Chartreux cat all gray with green eyes.

4
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content