An unordinary story

by Ines Shopi

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

An unordinary story

  • Joined Jul 2016
  • Published Books 2

Suddenly, one day, Michaefill Huchland saw that he was somewhere in a play that he hadn’t seen before. Michaefill was only 10 years old. He was an intelligent boy, so curious about everything in the life. He had brown eyes and short black hair. He was so handsome, polite and honest.

He was sure that some people had taken it up there. He was completely alone, with nobody. He started feeling frightened and scared, but he was so brave and he knew he would try until the end to escape and save himself. Michaefill was known all over his town as an awesome guy with all good qualities. He wasn’t scared of anything, preferred becoming a scientist but furthermore was not important for him, what the others said, if he was totally OK with himself.

Somewhere in Scotland, Michael Huchland was extremely lonely in a cellar , without lights or anything and the only thing he was hearing was the sound of water of the rain, that had been falling during all the day.

As soon as he got in his mind a brilliant idea how to escape from there, someone entered the cellar. This someone was an old man with dark hair, who looked so harmful in the first sight. He wanted something so precious and important from Michael, a microchip, designed  to be used in the biggest organization of the United States of America. It contained everything, passcodes, serial numbers and a lot of important documents. Michaefill had created it and only him knew the place where it was hidden. But, for his good faith he had understood the whole situation and knew very well what to do.

With his amazing skills, he managed to beat that dangerous man and to escape from the horrible cellar. He went immediately home and the bad man couldn’t catch him anymore. It was the worst adventure for Michael and from that moment he stated protecting himself more.

Now, his life had changed completely.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content