Anna´s first day of school

by David Pechie

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Anna´s first day of school

  • Joined Nov 2016
  • Published Books 37
2

They sat right next to him and smile he didnt smile back then Mary came big josh “come on your missing out on our party”then big josh follow her in then she look back and gave the girls a mean glare they tried not to stare or look they just went to go sit and wait till Mary invites them but it never happen shes always rude to them everytime they had to do is find out whats wrong with them and Mary why she hate them so much.

3

Then after that party Mary was saying bye to her bestie then Anna Lucy Susan walk in the gym she said “Mary stough  we wanted to have a chat with you” Mary gave them her dirty look “ok” in a rude reply ” why do you hate us so much were wondering” then MARY SIGH AND SAID “fine ill tell you because when you first came big josh whisperd to me that you guys were pretty he never told that so then i told him to fight you guys so you don’t come to this school he didn’t want to do that but then he had to like big josh but now i learned my lesson sorry” Anna Lucy Susan were surprised at first but the they replied at the same time “it ok how about we all be friends”  “ya sure”

4
5
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content