Anna’s First Day Of School by David Reffold - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Anna’s First Day Of School

My name is David. I am a taxi driver from Hailsham. My birthday is 16/4/1964 and I am 54 years Read More
  • Joined Feb 2016
  • Published Books 7

One Monday morning, Anna is going to have her first day of school. She is 6 years old, but she lives in England. “Mummy, I’m having my first day!” said Anna. “Yes you are!” said Anna’s mum.

2

Anna ate her breakfast and got dressed. Her brother got dressed too. He is in secondary school. “Why is he in secondary school?” asked Anna. “I am going to secondary school, that’s why it is September” said Anna’s brother, Neil. Neil walked to school to get a taxi. Anna’s mum took her to school. “Hello, Anna. My name is Miss Baker. You are here in my class” said Miss Baker.

3

Katie went to say hello to Anna. Caitlyn, Darren, Edward, Lizzy, Emma and Aimee-Rose are in her class. “We have new classmates in your class, Anna” said Miss Baker. “Goodbye, Anna. I will see you later” said Anna’s mum. Katie and Caitlyn were playing chase. “Your it!” shouted Katie. Anna doesn’t like loud noises, but she also like seeing Aimee-Rose and Emma.

4

“We have 5 lessons in this class this year in September” said Miss Baker. Anna and her friends did a Maths lesson at 10am. “Well done, Katie, Anna and Aimee-Rose!” said Miss Baker. Emma wasn’t working. She wasn’t feeling very well. “Emma, do you need to go home?” asked Miss Baker. “I do need to” said Emma. Darren was laughing at Emma quietly while he does his work. “Darren, can you stop this laughing at Emma?!” asked Miss Baker crossly. “Ok, then” said Darren.

5

It’s break time now!” shouted Miss Baker. Anna, Katie and Aimee-Rose are playing a game together. “Tag, you’re it!” said Anna. “Tag!” shouted Aimee-Rose. Darren was aimed at someone playing tag. “I think it was Katie, Anna and Aimee-Rose” he said. “Tag!” said Katie.

6

(skipping 11:15 lesson). After the lesson has been finished, Anna and her friends can do something whatever they want. Anna and Aimee-Rose went on the computer. “We are not playing games inside!” I was cross about the tag game” said Miss Baker. “Sorry, Miss Baker” said Katie, Anna and Aimee-Rose. “That’s okay, but please do not play tag inside” said Miss Baker. “OK, we won’t do it again” said Katie, Anna and Aimee-Rose.

7

It’s lunch time and Anna has enjoyed eating her packed lunch. She wanted school dinner. “It’s school dinners” said Anna. “Not today, but tomorrow” said the dinner lady. Katie was eating her packed lunch too. And so as her friends. (skipping breaktime after lunch). It’s 1pm and Anna is doing a PSHE lesson. “OK, listen up. We are doing body parts” said Miss Baker. Katie putted her hand up. “What is a girl’s private part?” asked Miss Baker. “It’s a v” said Katie. “Well done, but it’s a vagina” said Miss Baker.

8

Edward putted his hand up “What is a boy’s private part?” asked Miss Baker. “It’s a penis!” shouted Edward. “No shouting please, Edward” said Miss Baker. “OK, Miss Baker” said Edward. Anna looked at Miss Baker really well. She is going to be a star. “Well done for looking at me, Anna. I am proud of you!” said Miss Baker. (skipping last lesson and funtime).

9

It is time for Anna and her friends to go home. Anna saw her mum. “Did you have a good time at school, Anna?” asked Anna’s mum. “Yes” said Anna. “It was great. I saw Katie and her friends too!” said Anna proudly. (skipping Anna’s mum driving). Anna went home. She went upstairs to her room keeping her school uniform on. She was choosing drawing at her house. And she lived happily ever after.

10
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content