Alternative Ending For:”Huckleberry Finn”

by Alessio Coppari

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Alternative Ending For:”Huckleberry Finn”

  • Joined Feb 2019
  • Published Books 1

In a sunny afternoon,Huck and his grandson are relaxing sitting on the grass.”Huck you didn’t finish telling me your story!Did you wait for a doctor?And what happened next?”.

“Ok,ok i’m telling you…As you know we had just led free Jim and Tom got a bullet in his leg.Jim and i didn’t want to leave him back but Tom said:”I’m not going to stay here, we have to finish this and reach the raft! They’re after us!” as he finished to talk we heard a gunshot, so we started running carrying Tom with us. When we finally reached the raft, Jim began to row and i tried to medicate Tom’s injure with some cloth. The travel went good and once arrived at the destination, we found a doctor who took Tom to the hospital; the next day we were ready to start a new life, beginning from looking for a place to live.We found a little hut so we stayed there for a while, but we couldn’t stay there too long since Jim was still wanted.

As soon as Tom’s leg was fine we started walking in search for somewhere to call “home”.

Finally we found the perfect place, the same place where you’re sitting right now, we worked a lot but it was definitely worth it.” Hearing these words, Huck’s grandson asked about Jim,since he never saw him but Huck didn’t want to answer: one day he suddenly disappeared and they never saw him again

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content