Benefits of Exercise by Inbarzichlinskey - Illustrated by Google - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Benefits of Exercise

by

Artwork: Google

  • Joined Mar 2023
  • Published Books 8

Dear reader,

My name is Inbar Zichlinskey and I am a fitness trainer and a wellness coach.

In my daily job, I coach people with eating difficulties, obesity, and mostly everyone who wants to improve their life.

In this book I will provide the benefits of exercise, beyond losing or keeping weight, there are many benefits that not many people know of!

For example, did you know that fitness can improve your grades in school?

I hope you will gain knowledge from this book, and to motivate you to better your life!

2

EXERCISE IMPROVES YOUR PHYSICAL HEALTH –

There is a connection between being physically healthy and delivering a strong academic performance.

 

EXERCISE PROMOTES BRAIN DEVELOPMENT –

When you exercise, your body produces protein, which released into the bloodstream. This helps your body to grow new nerves and helps existing brain cells to survive.

 

Exercising regularly can help you take in and retain what you learn in lectures more easily than if you didn’t exercise at all.

 

3

Exercise Improves Concentration – 

Research shows that just 20 minutes of exercise before studying can improve concentration and help you focus your learning.

 

Different types of exercise affect the brain in different ways, which means certain forms of physical activity can help you concentrate better than others.

 

Exercise Boosts Your Mood – 

It’s important to remain enthusiastic throughout your studies. Exercise has been found to treat depression as effectively as medication (without the side effects), so taking the time to exercise before you study will keep you in the right frame of mind for learning.

4
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content