Laser-Hair-Removal-in-Hyderabad
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Benefits of Laser Hair Removal

by

Artwork: Ajitesh Verma

Dr. Dushyanth Kalva is one of the best plastic surgeons in Hyderabad. He is known for his ethical practice and Read More
  • Joined Aug 2019
  • Published Books 31

Unwanted body hair are often discomforting and sometimes a source of embarrassment. Often it is observed that people opt for traditional methods such as waxing, shaving for getting rid of them. This is a temporary solution and has to be performed at regular intervals. Laser hair removal is a safe and advanced permanent hair removal treatment that provides impressive results. It is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures for removing unwanted body hair from body areas like legs, hands, underarms, upper lips, chin, and bikini lines.

2

Laser hair removal treatment delays the growth of hair for longer periods. Inform Clinics is one of the best clinics where laser hair removal in Hyderabad is performed using advanced lasers under expert supervision. The main benefit of laser hair reduction procedure is that it only targets the hair follicles and leaves the surrounding skin undamaged.

3
Laser-Hair-Removal-in-Hyderabad

Benefits of laser hair removal include:

Not painful: This treatment is not painful as a cooling gel is applied to manage the discomfort. A beam of laser light just targets the hair follicles without destroying or causing any type of damage to the surrounding skin. The laser emits light that passes through the skin layer and then gets converted into heat and damages the hair follicles. The minor discomfort is eased with a cooling gel.

5

No ingrown hair: Traditional methods like shaving, waxing usually leaves the skin with ingrown hair. Laser hair removal also reduces the risk of ingrown hair and other problems caused by traditional methods.

Fast & effective treatment: Laser hair removal method is fast, and the light emitted by the lasers covers a larger spot area. Each laser pulse treats 9*9mm in each slot. The results can be observed after a single session. Most of the patients can achieve hair-free skin with just 3 to 7 sessions, and all depends upon the hair type and type of lasers used and the target area . This procedure has a high success rate for hair removal.

6

Non-invasive procedure: Laser hair removal procedure does not involve any invasive action to remove unwanted hair. It may cause minor effects like skin burn or discoloration of the skin, which generally subside within a few hours or a day after the treatment.

Precise: Laser hair removal only targets and damages the hair follicles. This is an effective treatment that is suited for treating people of all skin types and hair color. This controlled precision helps deliver absolutely safe results.

7

Cost-effective: Laser hair removal is a cost-effective treatment and time-saving treatment as well. One does not need to visit salons and parlors and buy expensive hair removal products, as lasers hair removal results are amazing and long-lasting. The laser hair removal cost in Hyderabad at Inform Clinics depends on the type of laser involved, target area, type of lasers used to remove hair, laser sessions provided, and the experience of the doctor and also on the location of the clinic. This procedure helps in saving money an individual spends on repeated waxing, shaving, or any other traditional methods required of removing hair which are not long lasting.

8

Minimal side effects: There are may be only a few minor side effects like redness, which will subside within a few hours. These don’t tend to last for more than a day. The laser hair removal procedure provides effective and impressive results.

9

Laser hair removal does not guarantee permanent results, but this procedure provides long-lasting hair-free skin. Maintenance sessions are recommended to maintain the continuity of the results.

Inform Clinics is a well-known clinic as here all the laser treatments are provided under the supervision of the best plastic surgeon in Hyderabad, Dr. Dushyanth Kalva. For more information, visit today!

10

Resource: https://www.shopswell.com/benefits-of-laser-hair-removal

 

Contact:-

 

Address: 3rd floor, Park View, Adjacent to CVR Health, Road Number 1, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033

Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +91-7032707070

11
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content