Best OST to PST Converter by adam gilchrist - Illustrated by Adam Gilchrist - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Best OST to PST Converter

by

Artwork: Adam Gilchrist

  • Joined May 2023
  • Published Books 3

Here you will get professional solution to convert OST file to PST format with an attachments.

Introduction

OST and PST are two different file format to store data in Microsoft Outlook email client. Several times users wants to convert OST file to PST format due to various reasons like Exchange Server crashed down, data corruption, software issue, virus attack, to transfer OST file in other system, etc. In this situation, Users can take help of most reliable and easy to use OST to PST Converter software. It easily convert data of OST to PST format in large.

 

 

2

Professional OST to PST Converter

 

ZOOK OST to PST Converter is a professional utility to recover or convert OST data file to Outlook PST file. It is developed with highly advanced algorithm which makes it a powerful and easy to use tool. It enable users to export OST file to PST format including emails, contacts, notes, calendars, tasks, journals, messages, etc. The software has self-explanatory interface which supports both novice as well as professional users. It has capability to recover lost or deleted OST file in PST format. Users can convert any size of OST file to PST format without any restrictions. It supports all Microsoft Outlook editions and smoothly works with Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista and all versions.

 

3

Use of OST to PST Converter Software

  • Install and Run OST to PST Converter
  • Click on the Select Files or Select Folders to Add OST File in Software Panel.
  • Click on Browse Button to Set Saving Location in Your System.
  • Now, Click the Convert Button and OST to PST Conversion Process will Start.

Note– All the OST file will convert into PST format and stored at the set location. You can save OST file into PST format in a currently available folder or in a new folder.

 

4

Conclusion

Hence I would like to say that ZOOK OST to PST Converter is better solution to convert huge OST file to PST format in a less time. It is completely safe and utility. The software also available free demo version to all new users.

Visit herehttps://www.zooksoftware.com/ost-to-pst/

5
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content