Bif’s Wonderful Woods

by OFIR

Artwork: Ofir Shamir and Ella Menahem

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Bif’s Wonderful Woods

by

Artwork: Ofir Shamir and Ella Menahem

  • Joined Mar 2021
  • Published Books 1
2

One day Bif ran from his home and got to a strange place with a door. he opened the door and found a magic forest.

When he got to the forest and saw strange animals, Frog with Elephant trunk, A tiger with rabbit ears and a cow with a neck of a giraffe.

3

The dog was very frightened and fled to the cave. When he entered the cave he saw a fox with wings, They settled down and the fox explained to him that the place was formed from a volcanic eruption and the animals began to mix.

4

The dog started to explore the place, he researched the trees, the soil and finally the animals.

 

The dog questioned the animals in the same question, he asked each animal when the place was created, each animal answered differently, one answered in 1999, another answered in 1678, and so he asked them all.

After asking all the animals he went to ask the holy fox, the fox even replied that it is from 1000 years ago, the dog realized that something strange was happening here

5

The dog started to miss his home and the normal world outside so he started looking for the exit door,

he searched and searched and did not find and went to the fox to ask where the exit door was and the fox told him there was no such door.

Suddenly the dog woke up and realized it was all a dream, jumped for joy that he was in his house but also missed the magical forest.

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content