boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

boracay

  • Joined Oct 2023
  • Published Books 3
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com

 

The first stop is usually Manila. Although Turkish Airlines has direct flights from Turkey to Manila, there are connecting flights due to their high prices. Turkey-Boracay round-trip flight costs are between 700-800 euro iin total.

3
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com

 

Then you need to go to Boracay from Manila (or your previous stop in the Philippines).

5

Then you take your luggage and buy a tricycle ticket to take you to the ferry, which costs 3 dollars.

6
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com

When you arrive at the ferry, all costs including taxes and transportation are 17 dollars. This ferry will bring you to Boracay Island.

8
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com

From the ferry you will be picked up by the hotel we arranged, this hotel is called Fairways and Bluewater. 4 nights, 3 days is only 542 dollars. This hotel has everything you can think of, breakfast, lunch and dinner are free at the hotel.

10
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com

The hotel has free evening entertainment at the beach and pool, and there are game rooms for children. There is even a GYM if you are into sports.

The hotel has a huge garden where you can drink your coffee with its unique view.

 

 

12
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com

Massage prices in Boracay are up and down
Like this; Like 1 hour aromatherapy
body (full body) messages 350 pesos ($7), 90 minutes Thai massage! 1000 pesos (20 dollars), 2-hour stone massage 1200 pesos (24 dollars), 1-hour foot massage 350 pesos (7 dollars).

16
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com

You can spend your first night at the hotel, which has spacious rooms and comfortable beds. In the morning, you can benefit from the hotel’s free open buffet breakfast.

18
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com

You can drink cocktails and sunbathe on the beach called Cotton Beach. This beach is included in the hotel fee, but cocktails and other drinks are paid and they cost approximately 2-3 dollars.

21
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com

 

In the evening, you can have your dinner and spend time pleasantly on this cotton beach.

23
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com

You can go to the market by using a Philippine bicycle, which costs 3 dollars. The Italian restaurant located in the center of Boracay is very famous, you can eat here and it only costs 7 dollars per person.

25
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com

After eating, you cannot leave without eating dessert at Halomango, Boracay’s famous dessert shop. If you want to eat the most famous ice cream prepared with fruit pieces, it is only 6 dollars.

27
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com

 

You can have dinner at the Hobbit Tavern, where the dwarves work. But be careful not to go on Wednesday and Thursday because it is closed.

29
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com

 

The next day we take you on a boat tour to see the unique bays of Boracay.

32
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com

 

For particularly beautiful photographs, you can go to see the islet near the shore called Willy’s Rock Formation in Station 1. There is also a statue of the Virgin Mary on the islet, which is the most photographed place in Boracay.

34
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com

The most beautiful islands close to Boracay are Crystal Cove, West Cove, Crocodile Island and Magic Island. When you buy a boat tour that includes these, you have to pay 100 dollars

36
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com
boracay by ilknur - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content