Celebrate Europe! Celebrate eTwinning! book by Ionela Camelia Lazea - Illustrated by serser - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Celebrate Europe! Celebrate eTwinning! book

by

Artwork: serser

  • Joined May 2023
  • Published Books 1

(Story in English)

 

Once upon a time, there were four children named Thomas, Rita, Luca, and Lela. They were all friends and went to the same school. One day, they decided to go on a trip to visit all their friends from different countries. Thomas was excited to visit his friend in Romania, Rita couldn’t wait to see her friend in Italy, Luca was looking forward to seeing his friend in Poland, and Lela was eager to meet her friend from Georgia.

On the day of their trip, they gathered at the airport with their passports and bags. Thomas had packed his favorite book, Rita had her camera, Luca brought his soccer ball, and Lela had her drawing book and pencils.

As they flew to their first destination in Romania, Thomas and Rita talked about what it would be like to visit a different country, and Luca and Lela couldn’t contain their excitement.

When they arrived in Romania, they were greeted by their friend, Vlad, and his family. Vlad showed them around his town and they enjoyed traditional Romanian food. After a few days, they said goodbye to Vlad and traveled to Italy.

In Italy, they met their friend, Maria, who took them on a tour of the famous landmarks and they enjoyed delicious pizza and gelato. They even tried making pasta with Maria’s family. They had so much fun in Italy that they didn’t want to leave.

Next, they traveled to Poland and met their friend, Wojtek. They explored the city and even visited a castle. Wojtek introduced them to his favorite Polish dish, pierogi, and they all agreed it was delicious.

Finally, they arrived in Georgia and met their friend Ana. They learned about the Georgian culture, danced traditional dances, and tried Georgian cuisine.

As they traveled back home on the plane, Thomas, Rita, Luca, and Lela reflected on their trip. They realized that even though they came from different countries, they were all friends and had a great time together. They also learned that respecting and helping each other makes life better.

From then on, they made a promise to always treasure their friendship and to keep exploring the world together.

 

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content