Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Children are telling the world

by

Artwork: KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR

  • Joined Jan 2015
  • Published Books 1

DRAMA WORKING PLAN

A)FORM

Name of the subject: Social sciences

Theme: My further friend 

Learning area: Global connection

Class: 4

Subject duration:  40+40= 2 School lessons

Teaching technic and method: Group improvistaion / Role playing, Role cards

Educational attainments:

1. Children are getting in knowledge, that there are different countries all over the world.

2.Children are getting capable to compare and differentiate the Lifestyle of their Peers.

2

B) BEGINNING

  • Wiggling:

For this activity there is a bigly wiggle room needed, so the children can act  free and comfortable. Children are preferred in the case of a circular shape. Check upright enough space between the individuals for obivating crashes.
Starting from the fingertips, to the wrists, elbows and then to the check the whole arm. We secure that they are able to move single and several parts of their body. If necessary, the teacher can give individual instruction. Play their shoulders up and down, bow their heads forward and backward and rotate it from side to side. Shake their legs and hands like a clown and trying to touch the ground as possible with their hands. Then they slowly jump up and down. By doing this movement they should exhale by collapsing and inhale by hopping, also the sould repeat this a few times.

3

In the end, tell them to jump all over the place and shake their whole bodies, so they can relax and warm up at the same time.
• Let’s go to the activity, on which they follow the leader. At this activity the teacher first presents himself as the leader .. the furnitures and materials in space are used as barriers. When the class or behind the leader tells the children in order to create space and the music starts, through the obstacle by turning to jump around, over, under arms moving, directs the children into the room. Using exaggerated movements is important, because while children will mimic the movements reducer away having drawn. Here that in order to ensure their freedom to act and trust. Then telling the child to be the leader, the leader behind the teacher’s back as he enters. Everyone is continued until undertake a leading role over time.

4
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com

C) DEVELOPMENT

Ask the Kids for generating an apartment development. In the middle of the circle and the pictures you have selected previously role put their cards. Everyone featured a picture of a role card or ask them to. We’re going on a world tour with the kids for that the following text can be used:

7
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com

We are going for a “WORLD TOUR” out of here. You can learn a lot from travelling. I’m sure the famous traveller and explorer, the Portuguese Ferdinand Magellan was excited as we are when he was exploring the world. While Ferdinand Davis could only pass their country beyond by ship though. That’s why we don’t know with which people of the world we would meet, which will witness the adventures with us, what they didn’t know they were going to find out in the country. Let’s have a look with which kind of people we will meet.

Because we are so many people we need to go to two seperate ships. Because of a sea storm, the two ships had to unlink from each other. So they couldn’t hand the pictures, which they had to bring as gifts to the seperate countries. Let’s get them to the countries. Hooray, we’re going to learn a lot on this trip and also we’re going to meet a lot of people. I’m already very excited. Do you get excited, too? Are you ready? Then begin “WORLD TOUR”.

 

9

Children are divided into two groups. After you have split the kids into two groups they will get time for checking the role cards which are given to the children. So each of the children try to indroduce the role card, the country on the picture belongs to. After successfully completing the world tour, they should reflect the whole trip and make a short assessment. What attracted their attention about the countries most, which one liked they most, was it difficult to introduce the country on their role card, is the country which they had to introduce, and how they felt themselves by intrducing them, was it difficult to compare the pictures with the belonging countries. Then what’s with the kids that introduces himself as there are differences? What are the points that matches and mismatched with us? Questions range from expandable.
And finally, putting out the original images of pictures made a short between the differences between reviews. (Because of the length of the original pictures, they are not added to the E-Book.)

10
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com

Goedendag! My name is Luuk and I live in the Netherlands. The Netherlands is one of the Be-Ne-Lux countries. I mean Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg has called for together. I love the most the Haarlem Tulip Gardens. This is starting to be flowering since January. Red, pink, yellow and white tulips are blossomed. Each side is colored. Our place is famous for the cows. We produce cheese from the milk of cows and share it with the whole world. I love the milk, because they have a lot of calcium and protein in. These allows us to be healthy and grow. Let’s drink a lot of healthy milk, too. So we all can get helathy. Vaarwel!

13
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com

Hey, my name is Terra and I live in Australia. Australia has a huge island continent of Oceania. Here is summer half of the year. I’ve got a lot of friends from different cultures.They came from different places and it’s all they know about different games.They tell me they’re promoting their own culture, so I’m promoting them. For example, there was a very old Aboriginal music based on our old inhabitants my dad said, also there is a very famous wind instrument what we call Didgeridoo. My father and his friends can play this and me and my friends are having fun to this. Having friends from all over the world and so from different cultures is great, it’s awesome to share everything with them. Everything you get enough…

15
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com

 

Privet, my name is Dimitrios and I live in Russia. Russia is a huge country and is located in the North of the Eurasian continent.It is one of the coldest countries in the world and it rains a lot there. Our country is popular for winter sports. When it’s too cold, I prefer to play at home with my Matruska dolls. Although the weather is so cold there are coming many guests to visit our country.We love our guests coming to our country and we’ll do our best to accommodate them. We like to teach and dance with our guests the regional folk dance Kalinka.Wishing to live in a world full of love. Dosvidanya!

18
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com

Hallo, my name is Thomas and I live in Germany. Germany remains on the European continent. Generally it’s a cold and rainy country. When it’s cold, I prefer to read storys of the famous authors Brothers Grimm . My favorite fairy-tale is little Red Riding Hood. In this fairy-tale there is a Wolf in that story who eats the grandma and the niece. A Hunter’ saves them from the Wolf’s belly. I wish you a world full of peace and love! Tschüss!

21
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com

An nyeong ha se yo, my name is Sili. I live in Korea. Korea is in peninsula located, on the continent of Asia. On our national flag there is white color with black, red and blue color, we have red and blue patterns of revolution, black represents the water, fire and earth. I love my country and our national heroes. Because of the Monsoon, climate during the winter months is rainy. I don’t go out without an umbrella. Our country has very advanced technology, we are the neighbor country of Japan. On rainy days, my mother tells us the legend of throwing up the Pike, which deals about a japanese and a korean boy. I love birds. I want people to fill their heart with love. I love you, too. An nyeong hi gye se yo!

24
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com

Hi, I’m Dilara. I live in Turkey. My grandfather came from Central Asia. They live a nomadic life. Thanks to their beloved horse, which made this possible. We still love the horses. Our country is surrounded by sea on three sides, it is a country in the case of a bridge between the neighboring countries. Our country is located in Europe and in Asia, so it is somestimes called the bridge from Europe to Asia. Our country is famous for its Turkish Delight and Turkish Coffee. I really like Turkish delight. My father likes to read the books of Orhan Pamuk, who won the Nobel-Price in 2006. I would really like to invite you into my country for showing you the well-known turkish hospitality. Hoscakalin!

27
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com

Hello There, I’m John. I live in the United States, in New York City. This is a land of skyscrapers. It’s so big, and they’re so majestic that looking at them makes me excited. The world’s first skyscraper, the “Equitable Life“was buildt in the city I live, in New York City. At the same time, this building was the first Office which used elevators. In 1913 it burned out and have become unavailable. Goodbye!

29
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com

Namaste, my name is Marisha. I live in the city of New Delhi, in India. This is the capital of India. It has the tree-filled big boulevards. In my opinion is the most atrracted thing, that everyones behavior here is so tolerant. So Eid al-Adha, Christmas festival and Qutub festival are getting celebrated here. Isn’t that lovely? Shold I share with you a little secret? I have a got a panda toy. My dream is to go to the Himalaya and see a real panda. Because a few of them have left and they are about to extinct. I implore you, be nice to the animals all over the world. Ok? World gets better with joining love. Alvidā!

31
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com

Olà Não, my name is Carlos and I live in Brazil. Located in South America, Brazil is the biggest and most populous country from the continent. My country has a tropical climate, because it is near the equator. So here the tropical fruits get earned. I love them all for example: Indo-Quince, Cocona, Star fruit, Pitaya-Dragon. There’s a lot more, but I can’t count them all. I love the most when the Carnival starts. This is our fasting, repentance and period of stay away from worldly lent before, Pascal is our starting a week before the festival starts. Then everybody is all over the place and we dance together the Samba dance. Come here and then let us dance together. Adeus!

34
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com

Nǐhǎo, I am Yang. I live in China. It’s one of the countries on the asian continent. Our country is the world’s most populous country. And because we’re too busy in our country, the one-child policy is performed and so I have no brother, but Ihave a lot friends here. Our ancient ancestors had invented a lot of things. These are silk, gunpowder, the printing press, porcelain, paper says things like this, they invented world. Many people benefited from this invention. I want to be a scientist when I grow up. Zài jiàn!

36
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com

Kalimera, I am Asta. I live in Greece, located on the continent of Europe. Our history or mythology, are well-known, do you know it? In Greek mythology, Greek gods, goddesses and heroes are created and the oral literature of stories about widespread is a mythology. I’m afraid the most of the god of the sky, who named Zeus. Because he’s the father of the gods and humans and in the mythology he is the most powerful god. God bless everyone. Antio!

38
Children are telling the world by Züleyha Özdemir - Illustrated by KÜBRA ÖNDER ,RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ, SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK,BÜŞRA AYGEN, ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ, ÖZLEM ATEŞ, ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR - Ourboox.com

D) Ensouling

 

Creating a circle in the middle of the space with the children again. Then we give the children a conflict to solve. This conflict is as follows:

 

• Ahmet and Faruk are very interested in Australia, so they go there for a trip. Together they travel around the country. Both are very nature-curious and so they want to see Ayers Rock once again. They took their backpacks and set off. Because they started late, it become early dark and they lost their way. And they run into a primitive tribe of Aboriginals. The Aboriginals got scared and took their weapons for their self-defense. They don’t like unknown people in their living area. What do you think, how did they handle this situation?

40

By separating the children into four groups they are asked to find a solution. In the end of a given period, the children the groups should had prepared animations as a solution.

41

E) EVALUATIONS

Finally the kids are turned into a circle, but before assessment phase, the children have a few minutes for relaxing with music. In the meantime, they noticed what they felt during the course than everyone else and think they have learned, and you will be prompted to the roundup. When the music ends, everyone is given a say. In this way we get to know the children’s feelings and thoughts from the whole work.

 

 

Use this for music:

42

ÖZLEM KAYGISIZ                    061200076
BÜŞRA AYGEN                         061200035
SÜMEYYE KÜBRA ÖZTÜRK      0614FRB017
KÜBRA ÖNDER                        061200131
RÜMEYSA SÖNMEZ                  061200016
ÖZLEM ATEŞ                            061100583

ZÜLEYHA M. ÖZDEMIR            0614ERA01003

43
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content