Holon’s children Museum by Hadar Shoham - Illustrated by Hadar Shoham and Maayan Abadi - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Holon’s children Museum

by

Artwork: Hadar Shoham and Maayan Abadi

  • Joined May 2019
  • Published Books 2

The Holon’s Children Museum provides an interactive educational environment that combines imagination with the spirit of self-discovery. The museum’s activities are stories in which the visitor is an active figure in the plot. In the museum it is permissible and even worthwhile to touch the exhibits, to feel them and to “enter” them.

2

Activities:

 

The children’s museum has several types of activities. There are activities and activities in the tracks. In the regular activities there are things that explain time, what it means to be disabled and even the Beatles. The activities in the tracks are for young children, who learn what is different and similar, recycling and emotions.

 

Dialogue in the Dark: A tour conducted in complete darkness by blind guides, centered on an important social lesson – how a disability can become a force.

 

Invitation to silence: A tour that takes place without a sound, during which the visitor reveals his communication ability, even when he does not hear.

 

 “Dialogue with Time” : a continuous interactive journey in amusing and enjoyable situations. The tour is guided by guides over the age of 70.

“The Beatles – The Mysterious Magic Journey”: In an interactive and experiential activity, visitors will be exposed to the Beatles and its cultural and artistic influence.

3

Activity tracks:

 

Following the butterflies: a track that presents the children in the life cycle of the butterfly and different families of animals while examining similar and different concepts.

 

Journey to repair the kingdom of time : a journey following the changes of the world around us.

 

At Eye Level” : a multidisciplinary artistic track that includes activities and a visit to the new exhibition dealing with street art.

 

There are more activities on our site. The activities listed above are examples.

4

Details:

 

Address: Mifratz Shlomo 66, Holon

Phone: 03-6503000, 9051 *

Activity time

Children’s Tracks:

Saturdays, holidays and holidays: 09: 30-13: 00.

Study vacations: from 09:30 until late afternoon.

Tracks for toddlers:

Saturday and study vacations: 09:30, 09:45, 10:00.

On weekdays: by appointment.

 

Web Site: https://www.childrensmuseum.org.il/eng/

 

 

5
Holon’s children Museum by Hadar Shoham - Illustrated by Hadar Shoham and Maayan Abadi - Ourboox.com
Holon’s children Museum by Hadar Shoham - Illustrated by Hadar Shoham and Maayan Abadi - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content