Chris’s Diary

by noder be ima shelha

Artwork: me

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Chris’s Diary

by

Artwork: me

  • Joined Feb 2018
  • Published Books 1

Dear diary, yesterday was the worst day in my life, but also the best… It all started with Ann’s visit. Ann decided to come to visit our family after three years living in NYC. In the last year I started writing letters to Ann and kind of falling in love with her… but I had two problems: the first one was the question if Ann even loved me back? And the second was the fact she was Larry fiancé before he died.

When Ann arrived to our home, we started to talk and discovered that we were both in love and we decided to get married. I was so happy, I felt she lighted a dark side in me, the side of the war, the horrors, the death and the sadness. I felt it was the best day in my life, until George, Ann’s brother came to our yard. George came because of his father, who told him the truth about my dad.

He tried to ruin our family by not allowing Ann to marry me, he also tried to prove that my father was the one who caused the death of 21 American pilots. George succeeded to prove my father was guilty and it made me run away and start to thinking what should I do about my father’s deeds. When I came back home, I decided to turn in my father even if it says that our family will fall apart, but seconds later, my father decided to commit suicide and my day just became my worst day in my life.

 

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content