cinderell

by yuval

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

cinderell

by

  • Joined May 2016
  • Published Books 1

Once was beautiful and kind-hearted girl, her mother died, and her father married another woman. The woman, stepmother, had two bad girls and ugly.

 

2

Mother and daughters beautiful clothes, indulge in delicious and convenient life, whereas the beautiful girl had to do all the housework. So called “Cinderella”-i.e., Cinderella.
Poor Cinderella was very sad and lonely

3

The same Queen was a handsome young Prince. The Prince decided to perform a dance Palace, and to all the girls. The girl who finds the Prince to be his wife.

4

The sisters are excited and made themselves beautiful dresses and jewelry. Cinderella wanted to go either, but they mocked her: “what are you going to wear? The old rags?

5

 

 

Cinderella burst into tears and ran out to the tree in the courtyard, where she went when she always bad. The birds heard cries, flew her and tried to comfort her Tweets.

 

 

 

6

when the mother and her four daughters were ready to leave, poured on the floor in a pile of peas and broken, and told the cinderelly: “and now, so you won’t have a dull, gather all the beans to the bowl and Chuck in the trash

corrupted. Do it carefully, or Oh my! ”

 

7

Suddenly a light room, East and the cinderelly appears cute little fairy, with a magic wand. ”
“Get out, tree, waiting for the fairy.
Rushed into the yard and saw Cinderella on the wood Dove, originally in gold dress. And there was little gold shoes and Pearl necklace.
Buggy, horse-drawn, she waited at the gate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8

Hurry up, my dear, “said the fairy, but remember: you must return home before midnight. Twelfth Night in exactly the magic goes away! Don’t forget

9

the white hero turns out, until I stopped in front of the Palace gates. Cinderella descended from the chariot and all the guests at the ball held their breath. Such beautiful nobody saw!
“Who is she? Beautiful lovely woman? “the people. Even her stepmother and ugly no Cinderella when she moved in next to them in her clothes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10

But the Prince was fascinated more than anyone. He went straight to her, bowed his head and politely invited her to dance with him. And from that moment on, he no longer wanted to dance with anyone else. He knew: this girl had to be his wife.

 

11

The cinderelly was happier than ever. But suddenly the clock rang twelve rings. Oh dear, come midnight! Magic is about to disappear at any moment and with the dress, shoes, pearls, Surrey She should run away and hurry home.
The cinderelly panicked run down the stairs

12

 

 

The Prince returned to the Palace, and on the steps, see one of the golden slipper shoe:
“This shoe is suitable only for one girl. I won’t rest until I find it not rest! “!.!.! Prince charming galloped his horse and came in his Golden Boot. He moved from town to town, village to village, House to House. Everywhere looking for the girl, Golden Boot fit the foot. But the shoe didn’t fit anyone.

 

13

hen Cinderella’s House, the sisters strive to measure the shoe, but their were rude and clumsy. The cinderelly didn’t let get out of the kitchen, but the Prince saw her and placed in front of the shoe. And of course, proper shoe to d and k!

“I’ve finally found you!” cried the Prince. “Will you be my wife.”

 

14

Then the cinderelly led Prince to white horse and took her to the Palace.
Wedding prom was happy and cheerful, and lasted for three days and three nights.
And from that day the cinderelly Prince and lived happily ever after, till this day.

15
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content